108

July 18th

My eyes slowly opened.
"Good morning." Chandler smiled slowly brushing the hair out of my face.
I smiled as he kissed my head.
"We gotta go to another appointment." He said softly.

I nodded a bit and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and sighed.
Chandler laughed as he wrapped his arms around me then kissed me slowly. He then got up and started getting ready.
I got out of bed and went straight to the closet.

I put on a gray v-neck with jean shorts and converse. I put on a plaid long sleeve shirt to go over it. I then went to the bathroom and brushed out my hair and put it into a messy bun since I didn't feel like taking a shower.
I brushed my teeth and put on perfume and deodorant then I was finished.

I walked out of the bathroom and shut the door. I yawned and heard a laugh from chandler.
"Your so damn cute." He smiled.
I laughed kissing his lips quickly. He was wearing a blue button up shirt with jeans and his hair was so messy.

I of course loved it.

We left the house not too long after. On the way there, I felt small sharp pains in my stomach but I ignored it because I didn't wanna freak chandler out.

Once we arrived, we had to wait in the waiting room for a bit.
"Samantha Thomas"
We stood up and I looked at chandler.
"It should be Riggs." I laughed.
He smiled instantly as we followed the nurse into a room.

I got up on the bed as she checked a few things out.
"The doctor will be in here soon." She smiled.
"Thank you." I smiled.
As soon as she left, I felt another really sharp pain. This time I just closed my eyes but still ignored it.

"Baby...are you okay?" Chandler looked at me.
I smiled and nodded.
He nodded just a little before the doctor came in with the ultrasound machine.
I laid back and lifted up my shirt.
"How are you doing?" She asked.
"Good." I smiled.

"Anymore sickness?" She asked as she put the liquid stuff on me.
"Just a little but not as much as there use to be." I said.
"Good." She nodded as she moved the stick around.

She got a little closer to the screen. Chandlers voice became echoes as I stared at the doctor. Her eyes widened quickly but she tried not to show it.
Everything became normal and she put the stick back and wiped off the stuff.
"We're gonna do a special test to get a closer look at the baby." She said.

I nodded as my heart started to race very quickly.

Me and chandler walked into a different room. They laid me down on a hospital bed and told me a few things I had to do. They put me under some scanner. I stayed there for about 10 minutes.

My heart was racing so fast and anxiety was filled inside me.

Once I was done, I headed back to the room. They told us the results might not come back for a bit.
It apparently depends on how the person is... I really don't know.

I hugged the hell out of chandler as soon as we were alone.
"Everything's okay." He hugged me and rubbed my back softly.
I shook my head as tears fell.
"I keep feeling these sharp pains. I didn't wanna worry you so I didn't say anything. I'm sorry." I cried.

He stared blankly.
"Somethings wrong." I cried.
"I don't know what, but I'm scared." I started crying even more.
Chandler hugged me instantly.
"Sam, no matter what happens I'm gonna be right by your side. I promise." He said.

I nodded not letting go.
"Please don't let go." I cried.

" I cried

"I won't." He shook his head holding me tight.

It felt like years later the doctor finally came back.
"It looks like it's taking longer than we thought to process everything..." She sighed.
"We will call you first thing when the results come back." She nodded.

Chandler looked at me and I nodded.
"She's been having sharp pains in her stomach." He said.
She looked at me.
"Can I?..." She asked and I nodded.
She put her hand on my stomach and pressed around.

"I think it's just part of the pregnancy. It's normal." She said.
Chandler sighed with relief.
"You can take these to help with literally everything." She said handing me a bottle of pills from the cabinet.
"Thank you." He smiled.
She nodded.
"Now go home and both of you get some rest." She said.

And we did.

2:12am

My eyes shot open as a huge pain went through quickly. I shot up and ran to the bathroom. I puked in the toilet then groaned.
I shut the door not wanting to wake Chandler up.

I stood up and wiped my mouth.

I lifted up my shirt and my heart dropped. I was pale and my stomach was way bigger than yesterday.
"Chandler!" I screamed as I opened the door.
He shot up.
"Somethings wrong." I said with fear.
"Let's get you to the hospital." He said calmly.
"I don't feel so good." I said as everything slowly faded out and I heard chandlers screams.

I felt like I slowly floated away before everything went black.

Authors Note
some of your guys' guesses are extremely close:)
this chapter was quick and not as detailed...why? Because Sam was very very panicky so she couldn't pay attention to everything, so I did that whole not as amazing chapter on purpose haha.

I'm going on vacation Saturday then Atlanta next Thursday so I have no idea when I'll update BUT I promise you I will very soon.