60

February 25th

Sam- i have to present my paper.. :(

Chandler- it's gonna be amazing;)

Sam- only cause it's based on us<3

I looked up quickly and put my phone in my pocket.
"And that's how we should save animals." Britney smiled.

I didn't clap. Oops.

"Sam?" The teacher asked.
I sighed holding my paper as I stepped up.
I put my paper on the stand and looked at the class.
"This is called Saved Simply." I said.
I looked down and began to read.

"Love isn't a simple feeling. It's more than that. The way you think about that person all the time...or it might be the reason you love them." I smiled softly.

"Some people take love for granted. A lot of people actually. They use the "I love you" just because they feel they have to in that relationship. I believe you should save it for that special someone and not waist it when your 13 years old on some guy or girl you think that'll last forever with you." I sighed.

I looked up.

"It doesn't matter if your single or taken. There is someone who makes you happy. Maybe even more than one." I smiled.
"It could be a celebrity, an actor, a friend, a parent, and maybe even your dog." I laughed.
"Anyone can make you happy just with a simple tweet, or hello, or smile that particular day and it'll light up your whole world." I smiled.

"It also could be a thing. For most people that thing is music. Music is a get away world, where the lyrics match somewhat with how you feel." I smiled.
"It also could be reading which is a major get away place. To bond with characters and fall in love with girls or guys in the book that you'll know will never exist." I sighed.

"But...that's a total lie." I looked up shaking my head.

"You can have that special someone who is your knight in shining armor or a princess in a tower. You can have that one person who's like music...and when you speak to them your in a different world." I said.

"And maybe none of this is true for you. None of this has happened. Maybe your not happy, maybe your not in love or don't like anyone. But there will come a day, whether it's tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, or in a few years..it'll come." I smiled.

"Your saved. You will be or you may be already saved." I said looking down.

"And I guess that's it..." I laughed.

Everyone clapped and smiled.
I sighed as I set back in my seat.
"And that sucked..." I said to myself quietly.
"That was amazing." A girl tapped me.
I smiled.
"Thank you.." I smiled softly.

"Samantha can you come back up here to answer some questions?.." The teacher asked.
I nodded leaving my paper and getting up.
I stood up there and sighed.
"Any questions?" I laughed.
A few hands shot up.

The teacher called on the first guy.

"Are you saved?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

He smiled and looked down.

The teacher called on a girl.

"What are you saved by...or who?" She asked.

"Music." I said then paused.
"And a special someone." I smiled.

The teacher called on another guy.

"What inspired you to write that?" He asked.
"That special someone." I smiled.
He smiled making me laugh.

"Anymore?" The teacher asked.

A guy in the back raised his hand.

"Who's that special guy?" He asked.
I laughed awkwardly.
"Well..." I laughed.
The guy laughed.

I sighed and just blurted it.
"Chandler." I said.
The whole class gasped and I smiled then laughed.
"Okay class that's enough. Good work Sam." She smiled.
I thanked her and sat back down. As she called on another person the bell rang.

I walked out of class along with everyone else. I went to my locker and grabbed my books. I turned around hugging them as my shy self took over.
I looked to my right to see a group of guys around Chandler.
"Oh freak.." I mumbled.
I hid my face and took off around the corner to my next class.

"Sam!" Chandler yelled.
I shut my eyes and hid my face. I felt arms wrap around me.
"Will you look at me...?" Chandler laughed.
I peeked and looked at him.
"I heard your story was amazing and your little confession too..." Chandler smiled.

I hid my face in his chest and he laughed.
"I love you, I told you'd do great." He smiled.
I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss before heading off to class.

It was all his fault for being so damn hot and making me loose it every time.