Movie night

Judy's P.O.V

"So what are we gonna watch tonight?" Nick asked me while we were working in the office.

"I haven't decided. Either The Bourne Identity, or Star Wars Return Of The Jedi." I responded.

"Good choices. I say Bourne Identity." Nick said.

"Yea I was thinking that too." I said. "Have you gotten any new leads on our case yet?"

"No." Nick replied. As Chief Bogo walked through the door.

"Wilde. Hopps. I need you in my office." He said as he then left the room.

"I wonder what he wants now." I said.

"Probably something I did." Nick gloomily said.

"What do you mean Nick?" I asked. He seemed sad.

"Oh it's nothing." Nick said as he coughed.

"Nick tell me. You can trust me." I tried telling Nick.

"No, it's nothing. Let's just go see chief." Nick claimed. I knew he was lying. And he knew that too. As we were heading to Bogo's office, Clawhauser pulled me aside and asked me a question.

"You like Nick, don't you?" He said.

"What?! No that-that-that's insane!" I nervously said.

"Don't try and deny it Judy. Everyone knows it!" He happily said.

"WHAT?!" I almost yelled.

" Yep! Your scent even says so!" He said.

"What do you mean, my scent?" I worryingly asked.

"Well, the wolves here at the station pick up on all types of scents. When someone like another mammal, a love scent comes off of them. When Nick comes into a room you're in, your scent comes off. It basically says, come at me big boy. And what's even better, is that Nick gives off a love scent too. That means he likes you!" Clawhauser squealed.

"Gotta go claws, talk to you later." I said blushing as I walked away. "Is that how Clawhauser knows I like Nick?" I thought to myself as I caught up with Nick. He was waiting for me at Chiefs door.

"You ready carrots?" Nick asked me.

"Yea. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Because you look like you've seen a ghost." He replied.

I must've been staring into space. Me and Nick walked in to see Bogo dancing to Gazelles' new hit, Let It Goat. He saw us and quickly turned off the lights. When the lights came back on, he was sitting in his seat reading the papers.

"Wilde. Hopps. Please, sit down." He said ushering us to sit down. When we sat, he spoke again.

"Wilde." He said.

"Yes chief?" Nick nervously asked.

"Your work efficiency has gone down drastically. If you want to continue working here at the ZPD, you need to focus more. If you keep up what you're doing, I will have your badge on my desk." He said.

"Yes sir." Nick said.

"And you Hopps." He said turning to me.

"Yes, chief?" I asked worryingly.

"Over the past week, you have been getting more and more reckless. You've unconsciously been putting mammals in danger. We cannot have this continuing. Understand?" He said.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Good. Now go back to work." He said pointing to the door. We walked out. Nick seemed to be taking everything in deeply.

Once we finished work, me and Nick grabbed our stuff and headed to my place for a movie. On the way out of the station I asked Nick a question.

"Nick?"

"Yea carrots?" He asked.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'll tell you when we get home. Let's just get in the car and go." He said. The way home was complete silence. I could see Nick staring out the window while it rained outside.

When we got to my place, we quickly ran inside. Nick slipped and hit his eye on the stairwell. I ran to him.

"Nick! Are you okay?!" I frantically asked.

"I'm fine." He said looking up to me. I could see his eye. Blood was pouring out of his eye and down his muzzle.

"You are not fine!" I said as I walked him to my apartment. When we got in, I told Nick to put slight pressure on the eye as I got the first aid kit out. I pulled out some rubbing alcohol and poured some into a piece of gauze.

"This is gonna hurt really bad. Open your eye." I said holding up the gauze.

"I know." Nick said opening his eye. When the alcohol hit the wound he screamed and fell back, grabbing his eye in pain.

"AHH! That hurts like crap!" He yelled in pain.

"Stop being a baby about it and get your treatment over with!" I said. He got back up on the chair and let me clean his wound up. Every so often he would flinch but stop when he saw my expression.

"There. All done." I said as I put some gauze on his eye and wrapped it around his head.

"Thanks." He said as he got up. Me and Nick sat on the couch as I turned the movie on.

About halfway through the movie, me and Nick were laughing at a scene when we looked at each other. Our eyes were gazing deeply into each other. His eyes were so bright and beautiful. Who couldn't resist those eyes? We started leaning in closer, and closer until we closed out eyes and our lips met. He tasted like mint. He was a good kisser too.

I had to pull away for air. Nick looked like he could kiss for 5 minutes straight. I kissed him back. He lied down on the couch putting me on his chest. We kissed some more. His paws were wrapped on my hips as mine were on his chest. I started to unbutton his shirt as he did mine. We stripped down to our underwear. At one point, Nick started kissing my neck. I started to moan softly. He started giving me love bites on my neck. They felt so good after a long day.

"I love you." I said to Nick.

"So do I." Nick said pulling me into a kiss.

We made out until we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms. That was the best night of my life.