Kidnapped p.3

Nick's P.O.V

As I walked down the hallway, I saw Judy talking to another bunny. Looks like she found another friend. As I walked closer to Judy, the other bunny started to look familiar. I couldn't pick out why though.

"Hey Judy!" I said walking up to her.

"Oh, hey Nick! Meet my friend... Jack Savage." She said pointing to him. I looked at Jack.

"Nice to meet you... Jack Savage." I said looking at him.

"And your name is... Nick?" He guessed.

"Yes. Nick Wilde." I said.

"Ah. Well, it was nice meeting you two, I'll see you around." He said as he walked away, waving. For some reason, I had a bad feeling about him.

"How'd you meet him?" I asked Judy.

"Oh I dropped my stuff and he helped me." She replied.

"Hmm. Sounds like the clumsy dumb bunny I know!" I joked.

"Shut up!" She scowled.

"Okay!" I said smirking.

The rest of the day went okay. We didn't see anything suspicious. Most of the day was pretty slow though. When I went to my locker, I noticed Jack going into a room I didn't look like something he should be in. Maybe I'm just paranoid. I shrugged. When I was waiting for the day to end, Judy came over to me squealing.

"Eeeeeeeeee!!!! Nick! Guess what just happened!" She asked. This looked good.

"What?" I asked as I took a sip of my water.

"Jack asked me out on a date!!" She said happily. I nearly spit my water out. Jack? And not me? What? Thoughts raced through my head. I started to get dizzy.

"Nick? Nick!" She almost yelled.

"Oh yea, sorry." I said. On the inside I was screaming in pain.

"Okay. I gotta go get ready for my date. I'll see you later Nick!" She said running off. I felt pain. Almost like she had left me. But I love her! Wait.. Did I just say I love her? Oh no, the feels are coming back. Fight it Nick! I can't. I just love her too much to ignore this feeling.

When she walked off I pulled out my phone, and played some Twenty Øne Parrøts. The song that came on was Tear in my Heart. I couldn't help but to whisper the lyrics.

🎶1, 2, 3, 4! Sometimes you gotta bleed to know.
That your alive and have a soul.
But it takes someone to come around, to show you how,

That she's the tear in my heart!
I'm alive!
She's the tear in my heart!
I'm on fire!
She's the tear in my heart!
Take me higher, than I've ever been!

You fell asleep in my,
Car I drive the whole time.
But that's okay I'll just avoid the wholes so you sleep fine.
I'm driving here I sit,
Cursing my government,
For not using my taxes to fill wholes with more cement.

You fell asleep in my,
Car I drive the whole time.
But that's okay I'll just avoid the wholes so you sleep fine.
I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government,
For not using my taxes to fill wholes with more cement!

Right as I finished singing that last part, I heard a crash in the room next to me. Confused, I opened the door slowly. The door opened with a long squeak. When I looked in the room, everything seemed normal. I looked around and saw some boxes that were over turned on the ground. I went to pick them up.