Meeting the Parents p.5

Stu's P.O.V

I had finally found a way to get rid of that fox. He's ruined my life. I need to show him what he's done to me. Ever since Judy started dating that fox, my whole life was going downhill. Now I'm at the very bottom of the hill. I'm living in an abandoned shack on the streets of zootopia. Struggling to find meals to eat. Struggling to live. I will make that fox pay. I'll make sure he'll never lay eyes on my Judy again.

"You have the serum?" I asked the figure in the dark alleyway.

"Yea. You got the money?" The figure asked with a distorted voice. I reached my paw into my pocket and pulled out $300. Enough for one pellet of serum. I extended my paw with the money in it. The figure extended their paw and took it. I could see that the figure was a sheep. Probably hated predators as much as I do.

She then handed me the serum. I took it and went to say thank you, but he or she was gone.

Doesn't matter. As long as I have the serum, I will finally be able to destroy that fox.

Nicks P.O.V

I woke up and saw her laying next to me. I saw that beautiful grey fur laying next to me. Those long ears, and that nose that twitches when she has a dream. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning carrots." I whispered into her ear.

"5 more minutes." She moaned pulling the sheets on her side. I pulled them off of her and put my body over hers.

"Love doesn't wait." I whispered in her ear. She opened her eyes and smirked.

"No it doesn't." She said as she pulled me into a kiss. I felt her lips touch mine quickly, but softly. Her lips tasted like blueberries. I smiled at that. She must've felt me smirking.

"Is someone happy?" She playfully asked. I smiled at that and started to kiss her neck. She moaned at the feeling of my teeth gently biting her neck.

"More." She asked.

I moved from kissing her neck to kissing her lips again. She opened her mouth letting my tongue go in, as she did the same to me.

What a great way to wake up.

Soon we started to get hungry. I suggested we go to IHOP, and she agreed. She got out of bed first, but I stayed put. I was too lazy to get up.

"C'mon Nick! Lets go eat!" She claimed as she pulled me out of bed. She may be small, but she has quite a lot of strength. I eventually gave in and got dressed.

We got in the car and drove off to IHOP.

"So, what're you gonna eat?" I asked.

"Oh just some pancakes. Nothing much." She replied. "How about you?"

"Oh the usual. Blueberry french toast." I claimed.

"Ever change up what you're gonna eat?" She asked. I chuckled.

"Yea. Actually, I'm gonna do it today!" I proudly said.

"Really? What are you having then?" She asked.

"Blueberry French toast, with carrots!" I exclaimed. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

When we pulled into the parking lot, I could've sworn I saw Stu standing in the back of the parking lot staring at me. Almost like he was...waiting for me. I brushed it off, as I was thinking I was hallucinating and exited the car with Judy.

We entered and were seated by a hostess who was an armadillo. Judy ordered first, and I went second.

Judy had told a joke that was really funny and I was about to laugh, but in the corner of my eye, I saw a bunny dart into the kitchen. It wasn't a young bunny, it looked like an old bunny. I turned to face the kitchen, but saw nothing. Judy picked up on my superstition and put her paw on my arm.

"What is it Nick?" She asked me. I turned to face her and spoke.

"It's nothing." I quickly reassured her. She let go of my arm and slumped back in her seat.

Soon our food arrived and we ate. Judy said hers was really good, but mine tasted like something, different. Almost like it didn't belong here. I felt a sharp pain in my heart and started to groan as I clenched my chest.

"Nick?" Judy asked and reached out to me, but I fell before she could grab me. I felt something rise up in me. Something...angry.

I could feel my brain turning into a predator instinct to kill. Now I know what's going on. Someone poisoned my food with the Night howlers serum. I could feel myself become more and more aggressive.

"Judy. R-run. H-hide." I tried to warn Judy as I could feel myself become more and more aggressive with every waking moment.

"Nick?" She asked as she extended her paw to me. I swatted it away as I didn't want to hurt her.

"GO!!" I yelled at her. Then I blacked out.

Judy's P.O.V

I tried reaching out to Nick, but he swatted it away. He screamed for me to go. Then he started to growl. Then I knew what was going on. He was going savage.

I quickly ran as fast as I could to the car to get my elephant tranquilizer. I could feel nicks breathing down my neck. Then the breathing went away. I turned around to see he wasn't going after me anymore.

He was going after my dad.

The man I never thought I'd see again. The man I hated with all my life. The man that almost killed the love of my life. And he was here. I started to put two and two together. Then I realized. Stu put the night howler in nicks food. He was gonna try and get Nick killed. I had to stop Nick before he got killed by someone.

I quickly grabbed my dart gun and ran back inside to hear my fathers screams of pain. As much as I hated my father, hearing him in pain killed me. He was my father, after all. I turned the corner to see my fathers stomach being mauled in by Nick. I had to stop it. I shot Nick with the dart and he fell to the ground with a loud thump.

Stu was still screaming in pain. I couldn't take it anymore. I knelt down next to him and put my paw in his.

"Dad?" I asked as a tear rolled down my cheek. He stopped screaming and looked at me.

"Judy. I'm so sorry. If I knew this was gonna happen, I would've never done it. I'm so sorry Judy. Nick is good for you. Please forgive me." He said while coughing up blood. Now tears were streaming down my face.

"I forgive you dad. I'm gonna save you." I claimed trying to pick him up but he stopped me.

"No Judy. My time has come. These are my last words. Tell Bonnie I love her. Tell her I'm sorry for everything. Tell everyone...I'm sorry." He asked as he closed his eyes. Then his stomach stopped rising as he had stopped breathing. He had gone. I started to bawl. I never hated him. I was just mad. I fell on his body and cried and cried. Why?

Soon, I heard the chatter of radios in the room and footsteps. The police were here. I looked to my left to see clawhauser and fangmayer pick up Nick in a stretcher. I felt a paw lay on my shoulder. I looked up to see chief Bogo.

"I'm terribly sorry Judy." He said. And with that, he left. Everyone left. I was left alone in my thoughts. I just stared at dads lifeless body.

"Im sorry dad."

The End