"12 Years Later" P.3 (final)

Judy's P.O.V

I can't believe how many people came to Nicks funeral. There must've been at least 40 mammals there. I still can't believe Nicks dead. My brain keeps on thinking, "don't worry, he'll be back." But, now that I see Nick in the coffin, it pains me to realize the truth. He's never coming back.

My family came, and so did Nicks. It seemed my family and Nicks family were affected the most. Nicks mom was breaking down into tears. I couldn't blame her. I was on the verge of melting down as well. Clem and A.J didn't really talk. I don't think they have completely gotten this in their system.

"How are you doing Judy?" I heard my dad say as I spun around to see him standing there with mom. Mom was already crying. I could see tears in dads eye. This was too much for me. I ran to them while I started to cry. They embraced me in a hug.

I still remember the first day me and Nick met. It felt like yesterday.

"It's called a hustle, sweetheart."

He would always call me cute, and I let home know I didn't like that. But deep down, I liked him saying that to me.

I remember the day he confessed his feelings for me. It was a rainy night. I was mad at Nick for something. I don't even remember. Probably something stupid. But I missed him. I wanted him to tell me he loved me. I wanted to desperately tell him I loved him too. I heard a knock at the door at around 10:30. I went to open the door to see a soaking, red fox standing in my doorway. Before I could say anything, he put his lips on mine, and I have in.

The day he proposed to me was the best day of my life. I remember exactly how it went. We were having diner in a park at night, that Nick rented. He had some chefs come and cook us some really good food. Our table had a heart shaped of candles around it. It was so romantic. At the end of the dinner, Nick got on his knees, and said 4 words that changed my life forever.

"Will you marry me?"

The next biggest thing that happened with me and Nick, is when I gave birth to Clem and A.J. It was a winter night and we were in the living room watching television. The heating wasn't working, so me and Nick were huddled in this small blanket. All of a sudden, I felt a kick, and I knew the babies were coming.

Nick rushed me to the hospital just in time. We were rushed to the delivery room, where the kicks came more and more frequent. Nick was there for me the entire time. He never left my side. When the babies were coming, he held my hand. I actually broke his hand because I was squeezing it too tight. But when the babies arrived, he didn't care about his pain. Our kits were the most adorable kits I'd ever seen. From that moment, I knew my life was never gonna be the same.

Once the funeral was over, everyone left. Me, Clem, and A.J stayed for the burial. When the coffin went into the ground, I felt a part of me disappear. I almost felt, empty. I could here whimpering from Clem, as the coffin went in.

Once the coffin was fully in, I pulled out a rose, and placed it on the coffin. A tear fell out of my eye and Onto the coffin.

"I failed you Nick. I'm so sorry." I muttered. I got up, and watched them pour the soil into the grave.

Goodbye Nick.

12 Years Later

A.J's P.O.V

It has been 12 years since my fathers death. He was murdered in cold blood. I saw who the killers were. And I've spent the last 5 years searching for them. And I won't stop till I get justice.

I know what they look like. I just need to find out where they are. I've missed my dad. Clem has tried to hide her feelings, but I see right through her. Same with mom. These people have caused so much havoc on our family. And now it's time to get revenge.

Over the last few weeks, I've been getting leads of where the criminals are. Today I'm leaving to get them. I won't stop until I find them.

5 days later

"Looks like the son of that fox found me." He said. I finally found the elephant responsible for my fathers death. I had him at gunpoint as he turned around. I felt anger inside me I've never felt before.

"Yea. And it looks like you've reached the end of the road." I said as I cocked the gun. He just stared at me with a blank face. Until a flash of light came across the room with a piercing sound, and the elephant fell to the ground. Blood poured out as I walked away.

Justice has been served.

The End