Kidnapped p.2

Previously, on Kidnapped.

"Wilde. Hopps. Undercover at creek land high school."

"Are you sure about this Judy?"

"Of course I am! What could go wrong?"

"Hey boss?"

"What?!"

"They're heading you're way."

"Good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present

Judy's P.O.V

I woke up to see the drivers seat empty. We were pulled over at a gas station. Nick must've gotten out to pay for gas. I sat up and looked in the mirror. I saw a black suv parked behind us. I could've sworn I saw that car when we left zootopia. Must be my imagination.

I pulled out my phone and turned it on. The phone was at full brightness, so it blinded me. I dropped my phone while I rubbed my eyes. I picked my phone up to see my mom had texted me.

Mom♥️:Hey Jude the dude. What are you doing?

I didn't want to tell her what was really happening, or she would've flipped out. So I lied to her. I never liked to lie. It's wrong. But I really didn't want to tell mom the truth, so I lied.

Me:I'm with my friend shopping!

Mom♥️: who's your friend?

Me: his name is Nick.

Mom♥️: his?

Shoot! I said too much! Now she is gonna want to know all about him. And she's gonna hate that I'm friends with a fox. I had to think of something. And quick.

Me: gotta go mom. Ttyl!

Nice move Judy. Dissing her on that question. Now she's gonna be even more suspicious. I laid my phone down and shrugged back. Great.

I was started by the sound of the door opening. It was Nick getting in the car. I looked at him as I started to hyperventilate.

"Geese carrots, calm down! It's only me!" He said as he put his paw on my shoulder and the other on my cheek. I love it when he holds me like that. I makes me feel like he'll always protect me. It's what makes me love him. I'm afraid he doesn't feel the same way about me.

"Sorry, you kinda scared me." I said.

"Okay. Sleep good, cause I'm about to fall asleep at the wheel." He chuckled as he removed his paws from me.

"Okay, I'll drive." I said as we both got out of the car.

About halfway through the drive, Nick started to snore. I looked at him annoyed. But when I saw him, he looked so cute. When we got to a red light, I pulled out my phone and took a picture of him. That's a keeper. I giggled. The light turned green and the person behind me honked immediately. I stuck my head out the window and stared at the driver behind me. Really?

I drove off as Nick woke up.

"Morning fox." I said.

"Morning bunny." He smirked back. "How long was I out?"

"Eh, about 4 or 5 hours. Not too long." I replied.

"Oh. When are we gonna get there?" He asked.

"We are actually 5 minutes away!" I said cheerfully.

"Good. We won't have to stay crammed in this stupid car all day." He claimed.

"I totally agree." I said.

After 7 minutes we pulled up to our hotel. Nick and me got out. When we got to the counter, no one was there. I saw a bell with a sign saying "ring for service." So I did.

A raccoon came to the counter, but frowned at nicks presence. Nick knew why.

"2 individual rooms?" He asked.

"No, just 1 room." I replied. He looked at Nick in disgust.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes! We're sure." Nick said getting more and more agitated. This didn't look good.

"I was asking the bunny." The raccoon said rudely.

"Well, I'm with her too." Nick fired back.

"You shouldn't be." He rudely scoffed.

"Why you little-" this was gonna go bad so I interrupted Nick.

"The keys, please?" I asked. The raccoon grabbed the keys and gave them to me. He looked back at Nick.

"I'm watching you." He said as he went into the back room.

"That bastard." Nick said.

"Yea no kidding." I replied. I looked down at the key and saw the number, 221b. That was our room number.

We went back out side and graves our stuff. When we were unlocking the door, the people that were around us, looked at Nick. I could tell Nick was getting mad, so I grabbed his tie and pulled him in. He closed the door behind him.

"Sorry I almost made a scene back there." Nick said. I wasn't mad at him. "It's just that it makes me angry when mammals put stereotypes on foxes."

Nick. I'm not mad at you. You're my best friend. I don't care what they think. I just care about you." I said putting my head in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. It felt like he would never let go. And that was exactly what I wanted.

Time skip to the school day

Since me and Nick were in our early 20s, we looked like high schoolers, so it wasn't that hard to blend in. We had half of our classes together. This was good. When I got to class, I dropped my books by accident. Another bunny came over to me.

"Let me help you with that." He said. I looked up. He had gray fur with black markings.  He looked handsome.

"Thanks. I'm Judy." I said.

"Nice to meet you Judy." He said back.

"What's your name?" I asked

"Jack. Jack Savage."