One Way or Another (final)

Nicks P.O.V

It had been three weeks since I last heard from, that fox. Or at least, directly heard from her. Judy has been receiving letters from a unknown mammal. All that was on the letter, was the same words. "Watch your back, Judy."

Ever since Judy got that first letter, we reported it to the ZPD, but they said they couldn't do much, mostly because there was no name to trace back, or return address. But I have speculation, that the mammal sending these letters, is that fox. I have started to become more protective of Judy. I don't want her to get hurt, or even killed.

I really don't want to hear from this fox. She has been affecting me and Judy so much. Just last night, Judy ran through the door and was breathing heavily. I was sitting in the couch when she ran in. I quickly ran to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked frantically. She was hyperventilating.

"That...fox...follow.." That's all I heard from Judy. She passed out as I caught her in my arms. I sat her gently on the couch as I walked to the window, only to see that fox looking around the building.

I ran to my room and grabbed my gun, just in case things got out of hand. I ran out of the apartment and down the stairs fast. I tripped a couple of times, and probably woke some mammals from their sleep. Oh well. I finally made it to the lobby as I heard a car engine start. I knew exactly who's car it was.

I darted outside the building to see the fox's car drive off.

"STOP!!" I yelled as I pulled out my gun. I aimed for the tire, and pulled the trigger. Miss. I pulled the trigger again. Hit. The car wobbled, but kept going. I looked to the left to see a car driving down the road. I had to chase that fox down. I ran in front of the car pulling out my badge. He stopped his car.

"ZPD!! I need your vehicle!" I said. He got out, and I got in. I put the pedal to the metal, and took off. I used my phone to call backup. Clawhauser picked up babbling about something gazelle related. Any other time would have been alright, but not now.

"Clawhauser!!! I need backup. In pursuit of a suspect heading northeast on 45th street." I claimed. He quickly shut upped and requested backup.

"Backup is heading your way, Wilde. Be careful." He said. I turned off the phone and followed after her. After backup arrived, we searched for her, but didn't find her. We called off the search.

I sat in my car and sighed. I looked up to see her car. It was in a warehouse. Why?

I got out of the car and went into warehouse slowly. Right when I walked in, something hit the back of my head, and I blacked out.

I woke up to the feel of a tongue licking my check. I felt restrained. I was. My eyes fully opened to realize I was naked. And so was she. She was sitting in my lap with her legs wrapped around the chair. She was licking my muzzle.

"What?" I asked. She looked at me with a devilish smile.

"Oh Mr. Wilde. Your awake for our sex date." She said. What?

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want you. And only you. No Judy Hopps." When she said Judy, my eyes opened wide.

"You don't touch her!!" I claimed. She laughed.

"I can do whatever I want. And that includes having you getting me pregnant." She smirked. She the started to put my crotch in her body. She was gonna make me make her pregnant. I had to stop this. I couldn't give in.

After a while I fell asleep. I don't know how, but I did fall asleep. I don't know if she gave up, or just took a break. I woke up to the sound of banging on the wall. I was still naked. She wasn't in the room. This was my chance to escape. I saw my clothes on the other side of the room. I expected to be tied up, but I wasn't. I was free. I ran to my clothes and put them on.

As I put my shoes on, I heard yelling from the room next to me.

"Let me go!" A voice screamed. But I knew this voice. It was Judy's.

I ran to open the door but it was locked. I raised my foot and kicked the lock. The door busted open. I ran to where I heard Judy's screams. They were in another room. This time, the door was unlocked. I ran in to she Judy tied up in a rope dangling above a tube of water. She was gonna drown Judy!

"STOP!" I yelled. Judy saw me and sighed with relief. I ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh Nick!" She said.

"Are you okay?" I asked, but was interrupted by the fox.

"Snooping where you shouldn't be Nick!" She said. Me and Judy turned to see her holding a button. She pressed it, and Judy was slowly lowered into the water.

"Nick!" Judy said scared. I quickly jumped in the water. I tried to get the ropes off but they were on tight. I submerged to see Judy's head above water.

"Take a deep breath!" I said to Judy as she went under. I went under and tries the ropes again. I ran out of air and submerged. I got a huge breath of air. I went to Judy and gave her my air. She almost blacked out. I was getting one rope loose, when I was pulled out of the water. Judy screamed knowing I was her last hope. The fox dragged my to the outside of the tank, and pushed my face into the glass to where I was forced to watch Judy drown.

I could here her scream my name. A tear came down my face.

"Watch!" The fox yelled at me. I Judy's face turn red as she tried to hold her breath. It wasn't enough though. I saw her starting to shake underwater as she blacked out.

Something triggered inside of me. Something I've never felt before. I felt angry. I spun around and punched her so hard, she fell to the ground, and didn't get back up. I ran to the tank and jumped in. All my thoughts were focused on Judy. I had to get her out.

I quickly untied the ropes and pulled her limp body out. I started CPR. I attempted it 12 times until she came back. I pulled her in a hug as tears rolled down my face.

"Judy! You're okay." I managed to say through my tears.

"Nick. Let's go home." She said with a smile. I chuckled. I heard police sirens pull up, and I knew, this was finally over.