Kidnapped p.3 (final)

"Get up Wilde!" An officer yelled at me. I felt a crucifying pain in my shoulder. I had just been shot and fell to the ground. I winced in pain as I grabbed my shoulder and sat up. I looked to the left to my gun slid halfway across the line of fire. I had to get it back. I managed to push the pain to the back of my head as I gathered the courage to grab my gun.

As I ran across the line of fire, I did a barrel roll to minimize my chances of getting shot. It worked. When I got back to cover, I checked my gun for ammo. The last thing I wanted to do was to go into the line of fire with an empty gun. I had about half of my ammo left.

I peeked my head over cover to see another mammal firing at our officers. I pulled my gun out, and put a bullet in between his eyes.

After many shots were fired, it seemed as we were winning. As I peeked above cover, I saw him there. Jack Savage. I aimed my gun at his chest, and fired. He fell to the ground with a loud thud. The shots stopped. I waked over to Jack, and stepped on the part of the chest I shot so he would suffer before he died. I looked at his face as he laughed.

"You think you've won, fox?!" He laughed spitting out blood.

"No. Not at all. I just defeated an enemy." I said coldly as I aimed my gun at his head, and pulled the trigger. Blood splattered all over my face. I didn't even flinch. I looked up to see the other henchmen handcuffed. Everyone looked at me. I put my gun in my holster, and walked off to the medical center.  Judy had to be there.

Once I reached the medical center, I walked in to see Judy laying in bed with a bandage on her head. She looked at me. I looked at her and hugged her. She was alive.

That was all that mattered.

Sorry for short chapter :\