Nick's Side

Nick's P.O.V

It has been three months since me and Judy have gotten in a relationship. As close as we were before, we got even closer after we started dating. You wouldn't think we could get any closer.

Anyways, I told my mom about Judy, and my moms eager to me my her. I only left out the minor stuff. Like the fact that Judy's a bunny. She won't mind. Right?

I haven't told Judy about the visit yet. I hope she won't be mad. With me scheduling a trip without her knowing.

I looked to my left to see my clock read, 7:30. It was time to go to Judy's place. I decided to tell her while I was there.

I got all my things, and walked out the door to my car. My car wasn't the best car in the world, but it did the job. The second I walked out, it was raining like crazy. Great. I didn't have an umbrella, so I had to think of something. I quickly grabbed my sweatshirt and pulled the hoodie over my head. Hopefully people won't think I'm a drug dealer.

I got soaked on the trip to the car, but not on my face, which was good. I wonder how I'm gonna pick up Judy. On the way to Judy's apartment, it got kinda quiet, so I turned on the radio. The song playing was mouse car radio. Great song. And by a great band as well. I was so busy with rapping to the lyrics, I almost sped a red light.

Once I reached Judy's apartment, I turned off the car. The putter pater of the raindrops hitting the car was relaxing. I pulled my hood over my head, and made a mad dash to the overhead in front of Judy's door. It didn't fully stop the rain from hitting me, but it still worked. I knocked on the door. No answer. Knocked again. No answer. This was weird, because Judy always answers on the first knock. Now I was getting worried. I had to get in.

I extended my claws and picked the lock. It popped open. I ran in shutting the door behind me.

"Judy?" I asked. No response. I heard humming to my left. I turned to see a dark hallway. But there was a little bit of light coming from the door way.

I put my ear to the door and heard Judy singing. Her voice was beautiful. She was singing, Somewhere Only We Know. I opened the door and Judy jumped as she looked at me. She was breathing super hard. She was in the bathtub taking a bubble bath. I've seen her like this before, so it wasn't embarrassing.

"Geese, calm down carrots. It's only me." I claimed. As I kneeled down next to the tub. She started to calm down.

"How's you get in?" She asked. I explained.

I looked at her and then placed my lips on hers. She grabbed my hair gently and pulled me closer. We then pulled away.

"Why don't you join me, mister Wilde?" She asked playfully. I smirked.

"Would I ever." I said as I got undressed. Once I fully undressed, I slowly got in the tub behind Judy. The water felt amazing against my tired body. She laid her head on my chest. This was the best moment of my life. She turned her body to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled my nose with hers. I smile and kissed her.

One kiss led to another, and soon, we started to make out. I enjoyed every second of it. I moved my muzzle down to her neck, and started to lightly bite her neck. She moaned lightly. I always loved to give her love bites. She seemed to enjoy it as well. She asked if I wanted to do it with her. I said yes. She smirked and kissed me.

After the bath, me and Judy laid on the couch watching tv. I told her about my mom. She seemed to like my mom. She wanted to know about my dad. I don't like to talk about him, but I'd do anything for Judy, so I told her.

When I was little, my dad didn't really want to be a part of my life. He left me and mom when I was 6. That was hard on my mom and she got stressed out a lot. I was so angry at my dad for what he'd done to us. I never wanted to see his face ever again.

When I was either 13 or 14, my dad showed up unannounced one day when I came home from school. Needless to say, I wasn't happy about his visit.

"Mom? Why is this prick here?" I asked my mom when I saw my dad. He glared angrily at me. I stared back. He came over to me and started to choke me. I couldn't breathe. Being the dumbass I was, I started to antagonize him.

"You choke like a bastard!" I said. He threw me against the wall with all his might. He retracted his claws and slit my right eye. All I could see was blood. I started to cough out blood. I heard my mom screaming at my dad, and him walking out the door. I haven't seen him since.

"Wow. I'm sorry Nick." Judy said. A tear formed in my eye. I was never find of emotions, but with Judy, I felt fine.

"It's okay, Judy. It's not your fault." I quickly said wiping my tear away.

She started to tear up as well. She never sees me cry, so this especially made her sad.

"My mom called me last week. I told her about you. She really wants to meet you. Do you want to come and see her?" I asked nervously. Her face lit up with happiness.

"Of course I would Nick! I'd love to!" She cheerfully said. This was great.

"When do we leave?" She asked.

"Tomorrow." I replied. She squealed with delight. This was going to be great.

If only I knew my dad would be there.