Halloween Night

Nicks P.O.V

"No. I'm not going trick-or-treating tonight. We're too old for that carrots." I said. Judy wants me to go trick-or-treating tonight with her. As much as I love to hang out with Judy, I have bad memories of trick-or-treating. I really don't want to talk about it.

"Please? Pwetty pwease?" Judy said with puppy dog eyes.

"I-no-but-ahh! Fine." I finally said. I couldn't resist those puppy dog eyes. No one could.

"You know, if I had those eyes, I would've taken over the world by now." I claimed.

"And that's why the power was entitled to me." She said smugly. I chuckled at that.

"It's probably good." I said.

"Now, since we're going trick-or-treating together, we have to wear costumes that go with each other." She said. I didn't like that idea. She was gonna pick a costume for me that wouldn't be good. I had to stop that.

"No! I'll pick out my own costume." I quickly said.

"Only if you win rock-paper-sizers. Seem fair?" She said. I agreed. Bad mistake on my part. I threw rock. She threw paper. There goes my dignity tonight. Judy squealed with delight. I sighed.

"Who are you dressing up as?" I asked.

"Cinderelephant!" She happily said. "And you're gonna have to dress up as Prince Charming!"

"Oh great." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! I won the bet. You lost. Deal with it. It's called a hustle sweetheart." She said smugly.

"Fine." I said as we left the coffee shop to go get our costumes. I went to stompers closet, as Judy went to party city. While I was browsing through T the isles, I saw a price charming costume. I looked at the size. Too small. I looked behind that costume. Too big. The one after that was my size. The price wasn't.

$200!! That was insane! All for a costume?! Yesh. Well, I lost the bet. Now I have to buy it. I headed to the cashier to pay for the costume. When I turned the corner, I saw a massive line. It had to have been at least 30 people! Great. Just great.

Judy P.O.V

"Fru Fru, are you sure about this dress? It seems too big." I told Fru Fru, Mr. Bigs' daughter.

"Oh sweetheart, stop worrying. I'll fix it up for you. Now let's go pay for it." She said to me as she walked to the cashier.

The dress was beautiful. Sparkling deep blue. It definitely looked like cinderelephant's' dress. Heck, it could've even been cinderelephant's dress!

"So what are you and Nick doing tonight?" She asked.

"Well, we are are gonna go trick-or-treating tonight and then a costume party." I replied.

"Ohh. Sounds fun!" She said.

"$300" the cashier said. I couldn't believe that dress was $300!

"I got it!" Fru Fru said pulling out her wallet.

"Thanks Fru Fru. It means a lot." I said.

"No problem Judy. Just go have a good time tonight." She said as she walked outside. "See you later!"

"Thanks Fru Fru!" I said as I picked up the dress and headed to my place.

When I finished putting on my dress, I looked in the mirror. The dress was even more beautiful being worn. I wonder how Nick's doing.

Nick's P.O.V

"Gah! This costume is too tight!" I said to Finick.

"It's only one night Nick. Suck it up for a little. Plus, you'll be with Judy. Shouldn't that make up for a tight costume?" He said.

"Yea, I guess your right. I'll suck it up for one night." I said.

"Good. Now bring me back some candy." He claimed.

"Why don't you buy candy yourself?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to spend money on candy. So bring me back some candy. Ok?" He said.

"Alrighty." I said as I walked outside to pick up Judy.

When I got to Judy's place, I knocked on her door. She didn't answer. I knocked again. She didn't answer. Now I was starting to get worried. Judy always answered at the first knock. Something was wrong.

"Judy?" I asked nervously. No response. No I was more worried. I put my nail in the lock and turned. After two attempts, I finally opened the door.

"Judy?" I called out. "What are you?"

I saw light coming out of the bathroom door. I opened it slowly to see Judy putting on makeup and singing to try everything. Her voice was so beautiful. And her dress made her look so pretty. These are the times that make me love her. I couldn't tell her that, of course.

"Hey carrots!" I said. She jumped up, not expecting me.

"Nick! What are you doing here?" She asked breathing quickly.

"Well you didn't answer your door. I got worried. You look stunning in that dress Judith." I said. She blushed.

"Thanks Nick." She said.

"Well, you ready?" I asked.

"Almost. 5 more minutes." She said.

"Alright. I'll be in the living room." I said as I left the bathroom. I went to to couch and sat down. I looked at the table and saw Judy's family book. I picked it up and looked through. Judy was quite a cute baby. She wouldn't think the same if she saw my baby picture. I saw pictures of all her 300 sisters and brothers.

"You ready?" She said startling me.

"Yea." I said trying not to look startled.

"Well, let's not just sit around, let's go!" She said pulling my arm.

"Okay carrots." I said as we left the apartment. When we got the car, I opened the door for her.

"For you m'lady." I said.

"Thank you good sir." She said getting in the car.

Trick-or-treating went pretty good. We got tons of candy. Soon it was time to go to the party. When we got there they were playing all types of music. It was awesome. Judy seemed to like it. When it was 10:00, they played a slow song. I went to Judy and grabbed her hand and started dancing with her. She seemed to you enjoy dancing with me. She laid her head on my chest. She then muttered 3 words.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said.

___________________________

Special thanks to @zootopia_fangirl for submitting this idea.

Comment what story you want next!