Meeting the parents

"Are you sure about this Judy?" Nick asked nervously.

"Yes. We're going to see my parents and that's final. Now deal with it." Judy said.

"What if they don't like me, carrots?" Nick worryingly questioned.

"If they don't like you, that won't change our relationship Nick. Now stop worrying and get in the car." Judy said openings the car door and getting in. Nick got in the car too.

"How many siblings do you have?" Asked Nick.

"275. Wait, 300. My parents had a litter just before I left." She said.

"300?!" Nick exclaimed.

"Yep!" Judy said.

"So many emotional bunnies!" Nick said. "How do you handle them all?!" Nick asked in disbelief.

"Well, when you're a bunny, you get used to it." She responded.

"Wow." Nick said as they drove to the train station.

Time skip to bunny borrow

"Are we almost there?" Nick asked tiredly.

"Come on Nick! The house is right there!" Judy claimed while she ran to the house and knocked on the door.

"Stu! Someone's at the door! Can you get it?" Bonnie yelled in the house.

"No, I can't get!" Stu yelled back.

"Alright." Bonnie said opening the door.

"Hey mom." Judy said.

"JUDY!!!" Bonnie said bringing her in a hug. "It's so nice to see you!"

"Thanks mom! I brought a friend with me, his name is Nick." Judy said.

Bonnie looked up and saw a fox standing there waving at her.

"Hello Mrs. Hopps! Nice to meet you." Nick warmly said extended his hand to Bonnie.

"N-n-nice to meet you, Nick.." Bonnie said nervously.

"Wilde. Nick Wilde." Nick replied.

"Nice to meet you...Nick Wilde." Bonnie said.

"Bonnie who's at the-" Stu said until he stopped talking, when he saw a fox.

"BACK AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER YOU FOX!!!" Stu screamed as he grabbed a shotgun and aimed it at Nick. Judy quickly stood in front of Stu's gun.

"Dad! This is my friend Nick! Don't hurt him." Judy said.

"What? But he's a- he's a fox!" Stu whispered. "Can we talk in private Judy?" Stu asked. Judy looked at Nick for permission but Nick seemed hurt so she went ahead and talked to Stu.

"Dad, Nick is really sweet. He's a giant teddy bear. He wouldn't hurt anyone for no reason." Judy argued.

"But he's a fox! All foxes are the same! They're all shifty, low life, no good, hustlers! They all need to be extinct! If you don't keep a good eye on them they'll steal all of your stuff and hurt you! We can't trust him for one moment!" Stu argued back.

Nick had heard everything Stu said. He felt so hurt. He looked to his left when he saw a bunny crying at the foot of a tree. He walked over to the bunny.