Telling Lucas and Name Calling.

"Lucas I'm, you're." Maya stuttered searching for words.
"What?" Lucas questioned.
Maya shook her head knowing she couldn't get the words out.
"Maya Farkle stopped telling me something about you until Zay kicked him it ended with a "Maya's." He sighed explaining to her. "I need to know." Lucas looked at her for an answer.
"I'm pregnant." She turned away.
"What?" Lucas was shocked it couldn't be his baby. "Are you sure it's my baby?" Lucas asked.
"He's Lucas you are the only I've ever had sex with." Maya whispered.
Lucas was stunned he was speechless he had a child on the way. "Maya." He finally let out.
"Yeah Huckleberry." Maya turned to look at him.
"I need time." Lucas said seriously.
Maya nodded she knew this would happen but he needs it she'll give it to him.
"But for now you may stay the night." Lucas grinned showing her the guest room.
•••
Maya caught Zay in the hall. "Zay!" Maya hugged him tight.
"Maya!" He hugged her gently not wanting to hurt the baby.
"So I told Lucas last night." Maya looked down.
"Oh how did he take it?" He asked.
"He said he needed time I completely understand but now I got nowhere to stay since my mom kicked me out." Maya explained all in one breath.
Zay was confused he thought maybe he would give this a chance and support her right away. He was confused with what "time" meant. Now her child might have the possibility of growing up without a father if Lucas says no he thought.
"You can stay with me." Zay smiled.
Maya was happy he threw out that offer. "Yes I greatly accept!" She exclaimed happily.
Zay laughed at Maya's reaction he thought it was really cute.
"Well if it isn't the slut and her new best friend." Farkle spat out.
"Oh let's not forget the bitch that stole my boyfriend." Riley smiled deviously at Maya.
"Riley Nicole Matthews that's enough!" Mr. Matthews shouted.
Maya was so grateful that Mr. Matthews would help her. He still cares even if she made this act with his daughter's boyfriend.
"But daddy you know she stole him you know she had sex and got pregnant why won't you take me side?" Riley whined.
"Riley not now." Mr. Matthews was clearly annoyed.
"Whatever she still deserves those titles." Riley shot dagger eyes at Maya. "Better yet whore is a good one." Riley smirked at the duo.
"Riley detention!" Mr. Matthews shouted once more.
Riley rolled her eyes as the bell rang they took their seats.
I lost the two people I cared about to an act that was a mistake. I thought they were going to support me. I guess they were never true friends. Maya was lost in those thoughts.
------------------------
Thank you so much for 600+ reads! It makes me really happy that you guys are reading and enjoying the book!😄 Also I'm going to start making sneak peaks on Instagram so if you want to read a taste of what's next to come in the next chapter I'll be doing that. My instagram account is @ perfectlyrilaya
XO Gabby ❤️

We're Having A Baby.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara