Morning Sickness Part Two

It's been a few days since Zay and Maya's lunch time and she was back in school. She was in Mr. Matthews class away lost in her own thoughts when she had another urge to vomit.
"Mr. Matthews may I be excused?" Maya begged.
Cory excused Maya and she ran to bathroom.
Maya spent about ten minutes vomiting when she heard someone walk in.
"Maya?" The perky bubbly voice shouted her name.
"Riley?" Maya questioned calling her out weak.
Riley found the stall that Maya was in and ran to her.
"Peaches are you okay?" Riley knocked on the stall door.
"No." Maya flushed the toilet coming out of the bathroom. "Honey I don't know what's wrong." Her eyes got glossy. She felt so fragile and weak.
-------------
"Hey Maya wanna sleepover tonight?" Riley suggested smiling at her.
"Sure why not." Maya smiled back.
"Hey Maya can I talk to you alone for a minute?" Lucas pleaded he knew of he didn't Maya would turn him down.
"Sure Huckleberry." Maya sighed walking away from the group.
"Are you okay?" Lucas asked with concern.
"Yeah why?" Maya was clearly aggravated.
"What's wrong?" Lucas knew she wasn't okay.
Riley watched from afar of their actions. She still got a little jealous every time they had a conversation. Riley was snapped out of her thoughts but Farkle and Zay.
"You know Riley Lucas genuinely cares about you." Farkle saw the jealousy that Riley had.
"Yeah why." She commented not even listening.
"Then why are you watching?" Zay crossed his arms smirking.
This is when Riley realized that she needed to trust Lucas like she always has.
---------
"Is that all?" Maya asked Lucas seeing if he wanted anything else.
"Yeah I think that's it." Lucas nodded. He was just happy that Maya was okay.
After they walked over back to the group and all of them continued the conversation from earlier.
"Okay bye guys!" Riley and Maya waved in unison.
"Bye!" The boys did the same.
-----------
When Maya and Riley where catching up Maya was laughing, smiling and having a good time that she was with Riley. She could make Maya smile in a heartbeat. Maya suddenly ran to the bathroom for the second time today and vomit in the toilet.
"Alright Maya this is ridiculous something is clearly wrong." Riley stated while holding Maya's hair back.
"Yeah maybe." Maya got nervous. "Now that I think about Riles I-I missed my period." Maya rinsed her mouth out and stumbled.