Is It True?

Maya walked into school and Mr. Matthews class to come face with an upset destroyed Riley, a confused Lucas, a livid Farkle, and sympathetic Zay.
"Hey guys." Maya stumbled worried she would get yelled at.
Farkle and Riley wouldn't look at Maya and Lucas well he didn't know what to say.
"Hey Maya!" Zay exclaimed happy.
After Zay's comment the bell rung signaling class had began. Maya was too confused on what just happened she assumed that Riley probably told him everything. She probably ruined it for her baby to have a father. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Mr. Matthews call her and realized that class was over. She now realized that she didn't pay attention to the lesson at all. She saw everyone walk had already left except for Zay and Lucas.
"Hey Maya." Mr. Matthews called from his desk.
"What up Matthews." Maya walked over to his desk.
"Is it true?" His voice filled with disappointment whispering so the boys wouldn't hear.
"How did you find out?" Maya was on the verge of tears.
"Well being your father figure I want to know if you've been okay Riley told me everything." Mr. Matthews felt sorry for Maya regardless if Riley was pissed off. He understood that she drunk and didn't know what she was doing.
"Maya it will be okay I promise you." Mr. Matthews comforted Maya.
"Thank you." Maya whispered.
"Alright the three of you can go." Mr. Matthews dismissed Zay, Lucas, and Maya.
The three of them left when Lucas pulled Maya to the side. "Maya what's going on what's he talking about?" Lucas' voice was filled with concern.
"Nothing." Maya brushed it off hoping he wouldn't push it.
"Well Riley's pissed off and Farkle won't look me in the eye did you say something?" Lucas questioned.
"Yes." Maya's voice filled with guilt. "I told Riley what happened at the party." Maya looked away.
"Hey it's okay. Don't worry about it I'll talk to her." Lucas was filled with sadness he loved Riley he never wanted to hurt her. "Wait then what was Mr. Matthews talking about?" He questioned.
"Oh just that." Maya acted like it wasn't a big deal.
When Lucas walked off to his next class while Zay walked up to her.
"Mr. Matthews was talking about how you're pregnant wasn't he?" Zay knew, he wasn't oblivious.
"Did Riley tell you?" Maya was livid ready to attack Riley.
"No." Zay slowed Maya down. "I watched you, I saw you show early signs. Maya I'm here for you." Zay hugged Maya.
When Maya pulled apart she thanked Zay and they made their separate ways.
•••
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!😄 So Lucas is okay that Maya told Riley, Riley told Farkle, and Zay has been keeping a close eye on Maya. What are your thoughts so far? XO Gabby ❤️