The Pregnancy Test.

"Really?" Riley was shocked. "Maya did you have sex?" She questioned her.
Maya looked down nodding her head.
"Did you guys use a condom?" Riley looked at Maya for an answer.
Now that Maya thought about she doesn't know if they did so she shook her head no.
"Maya!" Riley put her hands on her face.
"I'm sorry." Maya mumbled ashamed.
"No peaches it's okay I'm just nervous that you might be pregnant."
Maya was now freaking out. Missed period morning sickness? Signs of pregnancy!
"Riley I think I need to take a pregnancy test." Maya's eyes became watery.
Riley pulled Maya into a hug. "Okay we'll get one." She nodded walking towards her bedroom door.
"Wait where?" Maya pulled her back.
"At the store." Riley sounded obvious.
"Wait let's sneak out the window." Maya suggested.
"Okay." Riley agreed nodding.
---------
"Urgh so many!" Maya was so angry not at finding a test but angry at herself for putting herself in this position.
"Hey peaches I found one that's easy." Riley walked to Maya holding up one.
It said that the results would come through in five minutes.
"Okay." Maya nodded taking it going to the cash register.
"Evening ladies how may I help-" The cashier began then paused once she saw the pregnancy test in Maya's hand. Shaking her head she rung up the test and both girls paid for it.
-----
"Okay moment of truth." Maya was so nervous she was shaking.
Poor Riley she was trying to be there for her but didn't know how.
About five minutes later Maya stood in the bathroom looking at it in Maya held horror.