I Hate Maya Hart.

Oh and guys don't worry guys rilaya, markle, and lucaya are far from over.😉😏 {Side note: I decided on Fridays because I think it's a great day to end the week.😂 also I write the chapters over the weekend so I just think it's easier for me that way.☺️ anyways enjoy! XO Gabby❤️}

A couple hours ago
Hey Lucas." Lucas' sister Amber started.
"Yeah?" He looked up at her waiting for a response.
"Why did you and Riley break up?" Amber was one year older than them but still she loved the idea of him and Riley.
"Shit happened?" Lucas questioned trying to cover up how's he doesn't want to talk about.
"No seriously Lucas you never gave me a real reason when you were talking about it." Amber was now serious.
"Fine I cheated." Lucas teared up. "I cheated on her with Maya."
"What the hell Lucas!" Amber yelled loudly.
"Amber calm." Lucas tried to calm Amber down but it just added more fuel to the fire.
"No Lucas I will not!" She was red. Amber loved Riley more than Maya because she saw Maya as the one that would always drag him down.
"She's pregnant isn't she!?" Amber shook her head in disappointment.
"Yes." Lucas nodded playing with his hands.
"I knew that girl was trouble." Amber crossed her arms in disgust.
"What?" Lucas wanted her to repeat herself again.
"I hate Maya Hart okay."
"What?" Lucas was shocked she always seemed to enjoy her company.
"She's a slut, a bitch, she's selfish, she plays the victim she makes me sick."
"Amber!" Lucas shouted in disgust.
"Never say that about the woman I love. You know nothing about her life."
"Too bad she doesn't know that." Amber smirked.
"What?" Lucas kept giving his sister a death glare.
•••
"Detention dismissed." Mr. Matthews called out.
Everyone ran out of the room and Mr. Matthews walked over to Riley's desk.
"Riley look at yourself." Mr. Matthews shook his head looking at his distraught worn out daughter.
"Daddy just leave me alone." Riley whispered low.
"Riley Maya's your best friend. She's always been there for you. I know you may think it's her fault but I know Maya she would never lie." Mr. Matthews always believed Maya had the best at heart even if she was a little rebellious.
"No, I hate her she's dead to me." Riley shook her head stubbornly.
"Riley you can't hate her forever." Mr. Matthews reached out to her but she held back.
"Watch me I hate Maya Hart!" Riley shouted as she ran out of the classroom to her car.
•••
"Farkle you've known Maya since first grade you should know her. Why are you deciding to take sides?" Mr. Minkus questioned his son.
"Because...because." Farkle was lost. His father was right why is her automatically choosing sides?
"I don't know." Farkle started to cry a little. "Dad what do I do?" He asked looking for help.
"That's for you to decide." His dad then walked out of his bed room.
I hate Maya right now but I can't hate her forever. Farkle drifted into a deep sleep thinking about what he should do.