Senior Year.

"Senior Year!" Riley opened the door with a giant smile on her face.
"I'm so excited!" Farkle jumped turning to Maya.
"Wow Maya I've never seen you this excited since that taco truck we passed last week." Zay commented on Maya was looking around not even paying attention to her friends.
"What?" Maya's thoughts were snapped hearing Zay's comment.
Lucas sudden came running up to the gang and kissed Riley. "Hey beautiful."
Riley made her awkward giggle. "Hi."
"Oh come on you two have been together for two years you still do that awkward giggle." Maya looked a Riley in confusion.
"Sorry." Riley shrugged.
The bell rang which meant it was time for class.
------------
"The Americans had to choose between getting stuck in the middle or not getting involved." Mr. Matthews lectured. He looked at Lucas and Maya. "Especially when it was with an ally."
"Oh he just called you guys out!" Zay teased.
"Wanna tango?" Maya turned to Zay threatening.
"No ma'm" Zay shook his head scared out of his mind.
"Calm." Lucas put his hand on hers trying to calm her down.
Maya looked at Lucas weirdly and Riley tried to study her boyfriend and best friend's actions.
"Ranger Rick." Maya gave him dagger eyes.
Lucas smirked at Maya tipping his imaginary cowboy hat. Riley had a pit of jealously in her. She knew she shouldn't because she trusted them both but something just didn't seem right.
-----------
Maya and Riley were sitting at the Bae Window.
"Maya what was up in class?" Riley asked confused.
"What do you mean?" Maya was oblivious she didn't realize that Riley was jealous.
Riley sighed annoyed at Maya for being clueless. "Are you clueless?" Riley snapped.
"What?" Maya was now confused she didn't know what she did wrong.
"You were flirting with Lucas in class!" Riley shouted.
"What!?" Maya shouted back. She took offense to that because she would never do that to Riley. They were just messing like they always do.
"Huckleberry and I have always done that?" Maya was shocked as Riley's eyes turned red.
"Why though?" She gritted through her teeth.
"Because that's just our friendship!" Maya was defended her and Lucas. "Why do you have to be such a jealous bitch?" Maya asked.
"What?" Riley couldn't believe what she heard.
"You heard me." Maya looked to Riley.
Then all the sudden they got a max text from Zay.
Zay-Hey there's a party everybody up for it?
Riley was upset because she had to babysit Auggie but she didn't want Lucas and Maya to go either.
Farkle-sure I'm up for it.
Riley-sorry can't go watching Auggie.😔
Zay-that's alright Riley. Lucas Maya?
Maya-Sure lets do it it'll be fun.
Lucas-I'm sorry you can't make it Riley but hey guys at least this party's going to be fun!
Riley's mouth dropped open.
"We'll see you later." Maya left in flash before she could get yelled at by Riley.