I'm Sorry.

After Class Mr. Matthews sat down while everyone shuffled out of the room but Farkle held back and walked up to his desk.
"Mr. Matthews can I talk to you?" Farkle asked politely.
"You chose my daughter because you thought there wasn't going to be any drama but you're now changing your mind and want Maya to forgive you." Mr. Matthews guessed and his guess was correct.
"Yes." Farkle confirmed.
"Well then try to talk to her." Mr. Matthews suggested. "Show her with actions that you're really sorry and want forgiveness. I mean I love my daughter and I don't want her to loose friends because of this but I understand she has to learn the hard way." Mr. Matthews nodded realizing what was about to happen.
"It will be okay Riley will understand the consequences and I want to be in Maya's life still." Farkle felt bad for him but he knew he wanted to fix things with Maya.
•••
"Hey Maya!" Farkle tried to stop Maya but she kept walking.
"Maya wait!" Farkle caught her in time before she was at her car.
"What Farkle? What's next?" She turned around glossy in her eyes but prepared for what nasty words would come out of his mouth.
"Maya I want to apologize." Farkle rubbed the back of his neck. "I feel terrible for what I did I should have thought about it."
"Farkle it doesn't work that way." Maya wiped her tears away.
"I know Maya but if you give me a chance." Farkle didn't know how to end the sentence he just kept staring at fragile Maya.
"Farkle do you even know the whole story?" Maya put emphasizes on "whole".
"I bet not because Riley told me what happened." Farkle looked at her the entire time admiring her.
"Can we meet up at your place?" Maya broke the silence that had just been created.
"Sure." Farkle hugged her close.
•••
Maya walked in the house to see Zay and Isadora talking. Maya didn't know why but she felt a pit of jealousy take over her. She shook it off knowing that being jealous over Zay was too weird so she walked in sitting down next to Isadora.
"Hey Izzy!" Maya gave her a great big hug.
"Hi." Isadora hugged back.
"Awwe mackle!" Zay jokingly made a heart.
"What the hell is a mackle?" Isadora giggled.
"It's our ship name babe." Maya winked causing Isadora to give her a sexy look.
"Oh God you girls are too much." Zay laughed.
"You love us anyway." Isadora winked.
"Sadly yes." Zay shook his head laughing.
Once everybody calmed down Maya spoke up. "Okay well quick announcement."
They both got her attention.
"Tonight I'm going to talk to Farkle." Maya waited for a response but their expressions went blank.
"Isn't that the ass-" Isadora got cut off by Maya.
"Izzy!" She exclaimed.
"Sorry I've just heard bad stuff that happened between you guys." Isadora felt bad but at the same time didn't.
"Sigh anyways I'm going to tell him my side of the story.
"Just be careful okay." Zay nodded.