Morning Sickness.

It's been three weeks since the party and Maya avoided both Lucas and Riley. She avoided Lucas because of their night together and Riley because she didn't want to deal with the wrath of a tiny rabid cat. She talked to Farkle on occasion but it wasn't to much. The only person she talked to these past couple of weeks is Zay, She told Zay what happened and he wasn't quick to judge which she liked. Maya was getting ready for school when she felt her breakfast come up her throat. She opened the toilet lid and chunks of her breakfast came up.
"Maya!" Her mom shouted helping her as she threw up.
"Mommy can I stay home?" Maya's weak voice asked.
"Of course baby girl!" She nodded and ran to the phone to call the school and let them know she won't be in today. After 20 minutes of more vomit she finally could relax and texted Zay
Maya-hey I got sick this morning won't be at school.
Zay-okay do you want me to stop by during lunch?
Maya-Okay yeah sounds great!
Maya put her phone away and started to watch TV.
------------
"And now the Americans knew no matter how careful they were it was still a mistake they couldn't take back." Mr. Matthews lectured to the class but kept his eyes on Lucas.
"Daddy why are you looking at Lucas?" Riley asked with a smile.
Cory looked at his daughter. "I don't know." Though Cory could tell that Lucas was guilty of something.
"Zay where's Maya?" Cory's eyes moved from Lucas to Zay.
"At home sick." Zay looked at him.
"How do you know that?" Lucas angrily turned to Zay.
"Because she told me." Zay shrugged it off like it wasn't a big deal.
"Lucas why does it matter she's okay." Riley assured Lucas.
Lucas nodded listening to his girlfriend but he still couldn't help but worry.
--------------
It was now lunch time Zay was walking out of school when he was stopped by Riley.
"Hey Zay can I come with you? I want to see if Maya's okay." Riley asked as she followed him to his car.
"Maya texted me saying she only wanted to see me I'm so sorry Riley but I can tell her to text you later though." Zay lied yet asking her.
"Um yeah sure." Riley nodded hurt.
---------
Hope this chapter was okay.☺️
XO Gabby ❤️