Doctor's Appointment

I'm so sorry I'm late! I've been caught up in school hope you guys can forgive me.💕 XO Gabby 💖 ---------------------------------------
"Ready Maya?" Vanessa smiled as the rest of the group smiled at her.
"Um yeah I guess." Maya laughed it off but inside she was nervous.
Zay sensed she was nervous and took her hand.
"Thank you." Maya nodded smiling.
Maya started to play with her hands.
"Honeybee what's wrong?" Zay knew Maya wasn't okay he wanted to help her.
"I just wish Lucas was here." She bit her lip to avoid tears coming out of her eyes.
Zay was a little hurt by her comment. He knew that she wanted him but he wanted to show her a guy that stays.
"Maya Hart." A voice called out snapping Zay out of his thoughts it was the nurse.
"Oh that's me!" Maya stood up walking toward the nurse.
"Sweetie don't you want anyone to come with you?" The nurse asked her looking at the three people that were there for her.
"Izzy?" Maya looked at her with pleading eyes.
Isadora was surprised that she wanted to be there for her she acceptably got up and walked in with her.
"Zay what's wrong?" Vanessa drew attention to her brother who looked depressed.
"Nothing V." He tried to wash it over by slapping on a fake smile.
"Zay please tell me is it because Maya didn't want you in there with her?" Vanessa walked over to her brother.
•••
"Well so far you're 6 weeks long and the baby is looking healthy." The doctor smiled taking the wand off her belly.
"How long before you can tell the sex of the baby?" Isadora butted in.
"Izzy!" Maya playfully hit her.
"What? I want it to be a baby boy." Izzy giggled.
"You two must be best friends." The doctor smiled at them.
"Yep." Maya confidently spoke up. She decided that Riley was her past and it's time to move forward in life.
Isadora smiled at the comment. "So when?" Izzy giggled at herself being excited.
"Usually 18 weeks so 12 more to go." The doctor got up from the chair. "Do you want a sonogram?"
"Sure." Maya's smile went huge.
•••
"Wow." Vanessa looked mesmerized by her brother.
"Yeah but I tried to keep it subtle so don't say anything." Zay said sternly.
"Yes dad." Vanessa rolled her eyes.
"Hey guys." Maya ran up to them.
"Hey Maya how'd it go?" Vanessa looked at her excited.
Maya should her the picture and Vanessa put on a huge smile. "For 1 1/5 months that baby is adorable."
"Thanks Nessa." Maya giggled.