"Aww damn bae, it's okay."

"It's cool, I ain't stressin about that on my birthday." I snapped, flipping my hair.

"Okay bitch, who are you and what have you done with my bestfriend???" Laura said, putting a hand over a heart.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Whatever."

********

"Come on Zariah, we're gonna be late for our appointment." Laura yelled from inside the car.

"Okay, okay I'm coming." I said.

I grabbed my purse and practically ran outside. I got into the car and closed the door, putting my seatbelt on afterwards.

"Ok so where are we going again???" I asked.

"So, we have a nail and hair appointment. Then we're gonna go to the spa to relax. Then afterwards, we're gonna go shopping!!!!!" She squealed, pulling off down the street.

"So you have this all planned out don't you??" I asked her, and she nodded.

"After we go shopping and get you a sexy outfit, we're gonna go to the club and get drunk." She smirked.

"Oh god no." I mumbled.

"Laura and drinks is not a good combination." Donna spoke from the backseat.

"Girl please, I can handle my drinks." She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah okay. Whatever helps you sleep at night." She shrugged.

"Ok, you know what....how about me and you go enjoy you day and leave this irrelevant ho on the streets and wait for someone to come pick her up?" Laura asked me.

I shook my head, laughing.

"Shut the hell up." Donna said to her.

"Both of y'all stop it." I laughed, shaking my head again.

"She started it." Laura mumbled.

"Just drive."

CANDICE'S P.O.V.

I woke up with a throbbing headache.

I looked at my surroundings and saw that I was still in my house, but instead of my room, I was in the attic.

I tried to get up but saw that I was tied to handcuffs that were chained to a pole.

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead."

I looked towards the door to see Selena walking in with a tray of food. I seen she was dressed in my clothes causing me to roll my eyes.

"Are you hungry???" She asked me, setting the tray down infront of me.

I didn't answer her but my stomach growled.

"I guess you are." She chuckled. "It's okay, I'm not gonna kill you just yet. I'm gonna be nice and let you live for a little while. And a little means a couple hours or so."

I looked at her angrily.

"Why are you doing this??? I haven't even done anything bad to you." I questioned.

"Let's just say, I don't like when people lie to me. You were gonna repay me for breaking up August and Zariah....but I didn't finish my task because you decided to be a little pussy and back out."

"So???? All I did was find someone new. I don't need August anymore. Just tell me what you want from me!"

".....I wanted the money." She whispered.