FVF-Chapter 3

HELLLOOOO EVERYONE!!

Yes its been a while and i am VERY sorry for that. Been soooo busy but im really starting to get into writing this soooo stick around :D

Enjoy!

**************

The next morning i woke up to the sun streaming in through my window. The sun always made me feel happy in the mornings! I rolled out of bed and into my walk-in wardrobe. I quickly pulled out my green converses, denim shorts and green t-shirt tossing it onto my bed. I hopped into the shower, giving my hair a quick wash. by the time i stepped out again Trisha was waiting by the door.

"Trish, Eyes!" I said covering my eyes. She coppied me again, lying on the floor. I quickly got dressed, blowdrying my hair and pulling it up iinto a messy ponytail leaving my bangs to fall around my face. I quickly brished on some mascarra and lipgloss, picking up my rucksack and heading downstairs with Trisha hot on my heels.

"Morning!" I chirped to everyone, grabbing a slice of Charlottes toast.

"HEY! Thats mine!" She moaned trying to snatch it back.

"You want it?" I asked stuffing it all into my mouth and chewing it infront of her face.

"MUM!!" 

"Natasha, be nice to your sister, Charlotte, Ill make you some more." Mum answered, not looking up from her toast-making. Mum put a plate of toast infront of me and At that moment Dad walked down the stairs.

"Morning Darling" He smiled kissing her on the cheek, making her blush. He moved over to kiss charlotte on the cheek too. Then he walked over to me leaning down to kiss me too, but stealing my toast instead.

"HEY!!" I moaned trying to snatch it back but he was already running out the door. How childidsh!

"Doesnt feel so great, Does it?" Charlotte whispered smirking at me

"Oh shush!" I huffed walking out the front door. I hopped into my car and sped off to school.

***

it was lesson before lunch and i had Science. I sat in my usual seat, pulling out my books. people were already coming in, taking their seats. Someone sat next to me, i glanced at them, doing a quick double-take. I was about to tell him to move when Mr Fitzregald walked in.

"IN YOUR SEATS EVERYONE LETS BEGIN, WRITE OUT THE PERIODIC TABLE 1-20 IN YOUR BOOKS!" He boomed. He carried on talking about god-knows-what while i began writing.Hydrogen...

"Hows your ass?" Jamie whispered grinning. I shook my head,ignoring his question

Helium...

"I mean, i can see its fiiiine...but how does it feel? better?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him

Lithium...

"Or i could feel it for myself?" He asked grabbing it and giving it a little squeeze making me yelp in surprise.

"IS THERE A PROBLEM MISS FOX?" Mr Fitz asked. I glanced at Jamie who was bent over his work innocently.

"No, Sir. Just a spider..." I slammed my book on the table brushing away the invisible spider with my hand.

"There, its gone heheh" I laughed nervously as the Eco-worriors in the class gasped at the spider i just "killed"

Jamie´s shoulders were bouncing up and down, he was laughing at me.

"Good save" He whispered once Mr Fitz had gone back to his shouting.