Chapter Twenty : Fate? The Distance Between My Heart And Yours : 3 Inches!

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

It was like watching fireworks.

And there it was -

Many other little balls circled around the sky. It was bright silver in color as it flew around leaving some sparkly dust; definitely different from the shooting stars.
People gasped as they took it's picture in a panic.

I couldn't believe it too. Can it be - ? Finally - ?

"UFO!," one of the people shouted.

The tiny balls started disappearing one by one and followed by others, but one of them flew a separate way - towards the Southern Mountain.

I smiled happily.

"H - Hey! I'll be back after a while!," I said quickly with a pat on Jimin's shoulder.

"Ye - Yeah...," Jimin said in an annoyed tone as he shooed me away with his hand,  probably stopping me from disturbing him filming.

"Jeon Jungkook, where are you going!?," I heard Hoseok shout behind me.

I didn't respond. I ran away from there.

***

I walked on the street, panting and gasping hard after all that running.

I waited outside the entrance of the South Mountain, curiously and alertly as I looked around with a searching gaze. My gaze fell on every little thing that made a noise, even the rustling of leaves caught my attention.

I waited. No sign of the person I wanted to see most.

It was past eleven now. The meteor-shower had stopped an hour ago and everyone had already gone home.
I

t was just me now, standing in the empty street, alone, waiting.

Just then my cell started ringing. I took it out and checked it. My grandma's name flashed on the screen.

"Hello?," I answered the call.

"WHERE ARE YOU!? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT!? COME HOME RIGHT NOW!"

"But Grandma - "

"KOOKIE, IF YOU DON'T COME HOME, I SWEAR I'M GONNA GROUND YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!"

The line went dead at the other end.

I let out a deep breath. I switched off my phone and shoved it inside my pants pocket.

Maybe Taehyung isn't coming...

With one last look at entrance, I turned around. I was gonna walk away when I heard a shout -

"KOOKIE!"

I stopped. Am I hearing things now? I turned back to look at the entrance. And I'm sure I saw something moving in the shadows.

I narrowed my eyes to get a closer look. I could see nothing but darkness.

"Tae - Taehyung?," I managed to call.

"KOOKIE!," the deep voice called again.

My breath hitched up when I saw the person walk out the entrance. I couldn't believe it.
I was totally taken aback as I stared at the person walking towards me.

Taehyung walked towards me. His brown hair was messed up with leaves and sticks stuck in it; bad-landing again. And that smile on his face -

"Hi, Kookie. It's been a while, huh?," Taehyung said smiling as he shook my hand.

I felt like it was all just a dream. "Kim Taehyung, you're really here, right?"

Taehyung chuckled. He reached out and pulled hard on my cheeks.

I pushed him away when I felt the revolting pain.  "Okay. It's real. You're real."

Taehyung nodded.

"Why did you make me wait, huh?," I complained.

"Sorry. I was gonna come to you but some creepy looking men in black made me have to hide."

I nodded understandingly. Those men were probably CIA agents or people from the Government.

"I'm so happy you're here!," Taehyung said with a smile. He gripped hard onto my shoulders as he stared at me.

I just smiled as I stared back at him. "Me too. Me too," I said as I embraced him closely.

Taehyung hugged me back. "Sorry for taking such a long time to come back."

"It's okay. Waiting is love, isn't it?"

"Sure. It is..."

"In our beautiful 20s, we're in love once again."

"This is my story. What's yours?"

*****

Finally. Hi School Love On ended. Now I can focus on my other stories!!

Thank you for supporting and voting for this story!✌✌✌✌

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ʙʏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ

alien° || k.th + j.jkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें