Chapter Sixteen : Sincerity? I Want To Hide It For Your Sake!

Hey!! I'll be introducing Taehyung's family in this chapter.👍👍👍
You know who the Mommy and Daddy is😁😁😁😁

********

Jeon Jung Kook POV

Time passes so quickly. Every time before I fall asleep, I pray that when I wake up, I see Taehyung's face smiling at me and greeting me a morning.

Ten days aren't enough. How can one stop loving in just ten days? It's not like with a wave of a magic wand, I can forget love.

Memories can never be erased.

If I smile, Taehyung smiles. And if I'm hurt, he's hurt. So, the bitter truth and sincerity; I hide it in my heart for Taehyung's sake.

One last day remains - tomorrow. And then he'll leave my side forever.

For the past few days, Taehyung and I have been inseparable. We've been going out on dates and dinner. I've been treating him like a prince.
Every day, I tell him ' I Love You ', he doesn't reply back, but I won't force him to.

"Why are you doing this?," Taehyung asked curiously as he licked his ice cream.
He watched me excitedly as I attached a lock on the pole in Namsan Tower.

"Why do people do this?," Taehyung asked again, pointing over to many other locks.

"Because by locking their hearts, they believe that no matter what happens they'll only love that person forever," I replied quickly as I scribbled our names on the lock.

Taehyung just nodded. "So, distance doesn't matters?"

I turned to him with a nod. "Yeah. And isn't waiting for someone to come back also love."

Taehyung chuckled. He handed his ice cream over to me and extended his hands to me in a beg. "Give me your wallet, please!"

"Why?"

"Just give me!"

I took out my wallet from inside my jacket's pocket and handed it over to Taehyung who took it.

"Wait here. I'll be back." And with that Taehyung left me standing there alone.

Wait here. I'll be back.

I wish he would say those words before leaving me forever too.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

I walked into the gift shop in Namsan Tower and waited patiently in the line.

Lock hearts together? If people lock up their hearts so that their love won't change, then why do they break up all the time?

Maybe a relationship needs mutual understanding and trust; I haven't even told Jungkook that I'll be leaving tomorrow. I just can't gather up my courage.

From the window, I saw Jungkook waiting out for me with his hands shoved deep inside his jacket. He smiled at me as he waved at me.

I smiled back at him. Don't they say - If you love someone, let him go.

I reached the cashier desk. An old woman stood there with a sweet smile. I could sense it in her weak aura that she was gonna go soon, yet she was smiling.

"How can I help you?"

"I would like to buy a lock."

"What kind of? Would you want the heart-shaped one or the square-shaped one or --- "

"I'll take one of each shape."

"Okay then."

I started taking out the money from Jungkook's black-and-white checkered wallet.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

Taehyung came out holding various locks of different shapes and sizes.

"You bought all those? Why!?"

"Because I wanted to try these locks too!"

Taehyung handed me my wallet. Immediately I took a look inside, I frowned, not a single penny was left. He wasted it. Guess well just have to walk back home now.

"Come on, Kookie, attach these locks too! I'll write our names this time!"

I nodded with a smile as I watched Taehyung jump around me in circles. Money doesn't matter if I have Taehyung with me.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung stopped. "Hmm?"

I gripped his shoulders tightly and stared into his deep brown orbs.

"I love you."

Taehyung just smiled. No reply.

Kim Seok Jin POV

*Time : 2:01 am*

I had finished building the communicator in the past few days.
Last night, I sent a message to Taehyung's family saying that I had found their son and that he's in Earth.

The reply hadn't come back yet.

I woke up from my peaceful slumber when I felt the ground shaking underneath me.

Earthquake? Or could it be - ?

The trembling of the ground stopped. I heard the dogs bark and foxes howl in the distance.
I stepped out my bed and headed over to the window.

A spaceship was stopped there. It's door raised up, followed by a path of bright white light, then two, young men walked out dressed in white clothes.

I sighed. Taehyung's parents are just like him - dumb. Why can't they figure out how to park their spaceship properly, they ruined my backyard garden.

There was a loud knock on the door. I put on my shoes and headed out my room to open the door.
As soon as I opened the door, the two walked in as they stamped their feet and argued with each other.

"If you don't know how to stop that thing, then why use it?!," Baekhyun nagged.

"It was your stupid father who invented it!," Daehyun shouted back.

I listened to them, feeling completely ignored.

"Let's stop it now!," Baekhyun ordered as he held up his hand in a stop.

"You started it ~ ," Daehyun complained.

Baekhyun turned to me with a piercing glare. "Where the hell is my son!?," Baekhyun shouted at me in rage.

"He isn't home at the moment, but I'll definitely bring him back tomorrow," I answered.

"You better be!," Baekhyun said as he wagged his forefinger at me.

"Oh, stop it, Bacon! The boy said he'll bring him back home tomorrow!," Daehyun assured with a smile.

"How can you not be worried? It's your son!"

"Which son are you talking about? If it's V, then there is a need to be worried."

"It is V!"

"Oh my gosh! I thought it was Bambam missing!"

"What the hell, Daehyun? Bambam's back home asleep in EXO Planet!"

"EXO Planet!? I thought we lived in my home planet, Mato Planet!"

"We got married and you decided to live together with me in EXO Planet!

"Back then, we were very young ~ "

"Don't you dare go flash-backing on me."

I listened to their stupid argument. I had to bring Taehyung back as soon as possible; can't take anymore nonsense of this Hyun family.

******

Hey!!! Baekhyun and Daehyun and here to take their son back!!!💪💪💪