Chapter Five : Drawing a line? Cross it!

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I woke from my deep slumber when I felt my arm starting to ache. It felt as if something hard and large was resting on my forearm.

With half-opened eyes, I turned to see at the person who was resting his head upon my arm.

Tanned skin; high cheekbones; firm mouth; soft lips; blondish hair; brown eyes and a sweet smile.

THUMP~ THUMP~

"What do humans call it? Oh right, good morning!," Taehyung greeted happily.

My eyes shot open. I stared at him in shock as he stared back innocently.
Wow. My heart...is racing so much!

"What are you doing here in my bed?!," I freaked out as I pushed him away from me.

"I felt scared!"

I shook my head in disgust.

"Actually I wanted to kiss you, but I thought you wouldn't like it. So I just smelled you!," Taehyung continued.

Smelled me? My eyes widened at that. Obviously I was taken aback. And how can he even smile while saying such things? Ugh...where did I get stuck with?

"That's it! I'm drawing a line between us!"

"Do you need a pen?"

"It's just an expression! Never mind. As of today, you will stay 5 m apart from me!"

"How much is that?"

"I don't know. I hate Maths! But still, you will stay away from me! Understand?"

"But you smell so good like peaches!"

I blushed furiously at that comment. I ignored him and stepped out of my bed. Then walking past him, I headed towards the bathroom.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

You were warmer than any café latte;
Do you remember that feeling?

I waited patiently on the bed for Jungkook to come out; wondering what drawing a line meant?
And then it came - the creepy vibe. I could feel it even more strongly today.

I got off the bed and looked around with a searching gaze. I can feel it...it's coming from near the window. As I walked closer towards the window, the vibe only got even more stronger.

Through the white curtains, my gaze fell on the house next door. It was a big mansion, probably the only biggest in this small neighborhood.
And then I saw a man staring out through the window, over at Jungkook's room. I couldn't make out his face because he was standing in the shadows.

"What are you doing?"

I jumped back in shock when I heard Jungkook's voice. I let out a deep breath. "You scared me!"

"Are you spying on next door?"

"What's spying? Anyways, do you know who lives over there in that huge mansion?"

"I don't know who it is, but I am sure that it's a man. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing...," I lied.

Jungkook wasn't convinced, but he didn't hovered around. "Has Grandma left for work?"

I nodded as I sat back down on the bed, trying to ignore the creepy vibe.

"Well, I'm going out to buy my school uniform. You can stay here alone, right?"