Chapter Six : Confession? Wrong Timing!

Jeon Jung Kook POV

"So, you really found someone you know?," Grandma asked curiously.

I listened to their conversation with an annoyed look as I gulped down the water. So, he finally found someone he knows, what's so great about that?

Taehyung nodded with a happy smile. "Yes, and he lives right neat door!"

I muttered to myself as I played with my food. The topic of Jungkook is going to Shinhwa! disappeared. Poof~ And it's because of him.

"So, does that mean you'll leave us?"

That simple question caught my attention. I looked up and stared at Taehyung, waiting impatiently and curiously for his simple reply.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No! Don't go!," I blurted out absentmindedly almost raising up from my seat. When I realized what I had just said, I quickly said, "I mean...I...um..."

Taehyung chuckled.

"Why...are you laughing?," I hesitated.

"You don't want me to leave!," Taehyung repeated happily as he stared at me.

I blushed furiously.

"Well, it's good to know that both of you are being nice to each other!," Grandma said smiling.

"What the...I...never...," I stuttered.

Soon it was 11 pm. I entered my room only to see Taehyung staring up at the night sky.

"What are you doing? Aren't you going to sleep?," I muttered as I laid down on my bed.

Taehyung walked over and fell down onto the futon. "Where are your parents?"

I gritted my teeth angrily as I faced the wall. "They're dead!," I replied firmly.

"How do you know?"

"Because I haven't seen them since I was born!"

"Are you sad?"

"Why'd you care?!"

"Because I miss my parents..."

I blinked nervously. Then I turned to look down at him. "If you know where they live, then why don't you just go meet them?"

"I can't. It's not easy...," Taehyung frowned. I felt bad for him. To know where your parents lived; but you couldn't go there must feel so sad. On the other hand, I don't even know if my parents are still alive.

"But...," Taehyung spoke up. He turned to me and our eyes met. "I'm glad that you were the first person I met when I came here."

THUMP~ THUMP~

It's my heart...thumping again. It beats faster every time I see him. I feel nervous and speechless as if my throat has gone dry. Is this love?

"Whatever...," I groaned pretending not to be bothered by it. I faced the wall again.

I should be happy that you'll be leaving soon...

I'm such a bad person.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

I watched Jungkook turn his back to me with a quick groan. I smiled at myself. My heart beat racing faster than it's normal rate.

I like how I feel when I'm around Jungkook. But this feeling is strange; I don't know what this is.