Chapter Eight : Regret? All You Remember Is The Bad!

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I was listening to the teacher's lecture, trying hard not to fall asleep; when the door opened revealing Jimin with a big grin on his face.

"Park Jimin, do you happen to know what time it is?," the teacher nagged, glaring at the boy.

"I'm sorry for being late!," Jimin apologized.

The teacher looked away from him. "Fine. Come inside. Don't be late ever again!"

Jimin nodded. He entered and walked towards his seat which was behind me. As he walked past me, we quickly exchanged fist-bumps.
All through the boring class, Jimin hummed a song.

Soon it was lunch time. Jimin and I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at an empty table in the corner of the big hall with our food-trays.

"Did something good happen to you?," I asked with a curious smirk.

Jimin nodded happily.

"What is it?," I asked again.

"I met a boy...," Jimin spoke up with a big smile, "He is very beautiful than the girls I have dated!"

I choked on my own saliva. "Park...Jimin...are you turning gay?"

Jimin just smiled nervously. "I could give it a try!," he said confidently.

I just smiled back. "Can you tell me his name?"

Jimin shook his head as a no.

"Why?," I pouted.

"Because I don't want to share him!"

I chuckled at that. "Don't worry. I already have someone I love so I wouldn't steal away your guy!"

Jimin chucked. "You do? Who?"

"Not telling you!," I said in a teasing tone.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

THWACK!

"I told you many times to think before you teleport yourself, dumb boy!," Seokjin scolded angrily as he smacked me hard on my head.

I groaned in pain.

"Anyways, I'm leaving...," Seokjin said.

"Already?"

"Yeah. Your so-called Grandma is coming back home; I can hear it...," Seokjin said.

I just made an O with my lips.

"Oh, and Taehyung, I might have found a way for you to go home...," Seokjin said.

"Really?," I asked with a forced smile. I felt my heart sink a bit.

Seokjin nodded and then he disappeared into thin air. I bit my lower lip hard. It's time for me to go back now. That's weird; why am I not feeling happy about it?
Suddenly I regretted asking Seokjin for help; because I don't want to go back now.

"I'm home!," Grandma yelled.

Grandma walked into the living room. I forced on a smile as rushed over to greet her.

"Taehyung, it's gonna rain and Jungkook hasn't taken his umbrella. Will you go pick him up? I would go but I'm very tired...," Grandma frowned.

"It's okay, Grandma. I'll go!," I said with a smile.

Grandma smiled back sweetly. She leaned in to kiss my cheek, and then she left to rest in her room.

I left the living room; and after grabbing two umbrellas, left the house.