Chapter Eleven : Secrets? The Heavier The Truth; The Better It Floats!

Kim Seok Jin POV

I knew Jungkook was following us. It was time for him to know Taehyung's secret; that way he'll have to let him go.

And it'll even save them from getting hurt even more since there is no future for them together.

"I - I smell Jungkook ~ ," Taehyung spoke up with a smile as he sniffed the air.

I turned my gaze away from Jungkook and at Taehyung, "He's right over there!"

Taehyung's my gaze landed upon the person standing behind the tree. "Jungkook!," he yelled out with a bright smile, none that I have seen so far.

But Jungkook thought otherwise -

No! It can't be! This is all a dream!

Jungkook thought as he took a step back with a horrified look. Just when Taehyung was gonna meet up with him, Jungkook ran away from there.

Taehyung stopped. He looked confused as he asked me, "Why is Jungkook running away from me, hyung? Does he not loves me anymore?"

I just smiled. I just can't tell Taehyung that Jungkook is just a bit shocked and...terribly scared.

"He - He found out about my secret, didn't he? That's why he ran away, right?," Taehyung muttered under his breath, his gaze firmly locked on the ground.

"Taehyung ~ ," I assured him.

"You knew Jungkook was following us! You got me caught on purpose, right?!," Taehyung shouted at me; it was my first time seeing him angry.

"I did it only for you! A human and an alien can never be together, Taehyung!," I shouted back.

"But I love him!," Taehyung declared.

I stared at him, bewildered. "Do you even know what love is?" I smirked.

"I know when you're in love you ache for another, just like the way my heart's aching for Jungkook!," Taehyung murmured innocently.
And then he ran after Jungkook.

"Taehyung! Come back here right now!," I ordered in a shout. But Taehyung was too absorbed in his thoughts of Jungkook to even think about my words.

I frowned.

When will he learn that a humans heart always changes....

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I ran as fast as my legs could run. Pushing past the twigs and branches, falling on the muddy path and getting my knee cut, I just ran.

"Jungkook, stop!"

I bit my lower lip hard as I ran with full swing ahead, not even bothered to stop to look back at the person running behind me.

"Go away! I don't want to see your face!"

I shouted back furiously, trying my best to stop my eyes from getting teary.

"Jungkook, please..."

I ran out the entrance of the south mountain and in my hurry to escape I tumbled down the cliff and landed on the middle of the road.

"Jungkook!," Taehyung called out.

I tried to stand up but collapsed again. My ankle had cramped up and was starting to turn a sore blue. Geez. Why did I have to get hurt now?