Chapter Fourteen : Longing? You Who I Keep Running Into!

Kim Tae Hyung POV

The Mercedes drove in through the metal gate. I couldn't stop myself from staring at Jimin's luxurious mansion and it's surroundings.

"Wow ~ ," I said absentmindedly.

"Thank you. I know I look wow in this suit ~ ," Jimin said happily as he straightened his tie proudly.

"Huh? Did you say something?," I asked casually as I turned my gaze to him.

Jimin frowned. "You didn't hear me brag about my outfit for a long time?," he asked.

"I was thinking of something else!," I informed with a sheepish smile.

The Mercedes stopped in front of the entrance. The chauffeur opened the back door for us, and we got out. After that, we walked towards the front door together.
The huge doors opened and we entered. I gasped as I looked around the mansion. It was very big, spacious, comfortable, beautiful, and even better than Seokjin's house.

"Jimin?," a clear voice called. It made my heart skip a beat. A tingling feeling appeared in my legs. I felt as if I was melting away.

"Where were - ," Jungkook stopped speaking when our gaze met each other.

I gulped hard. My instincts ordered me to run, which I was gonna do, until Jimin grabbed my wrist and pulled me back on my spot.

"Tae - Taehyung, you finally came back...," Jungkook said in disbelief. And then he smiled as he came rushing downstairs to meet me.

"Yeah. I brought him back!," Jimin said proudly with a smile of triumph.
But Jungkook ignored him since his gaze was fixed on mine.

"Um...hi, Kookie...," I hesitated.

"Taehyung, you - ," Jungkook spoke as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a tight hug. " - You made me so worried. I'm glad you're back."

I blinked rapidly. My heart beat rapidly. Taehyung, you can't do this again. Remember what Jin hyung said. You just have ten days, don't forget.

Jimin cleared his throat as he pulled us apart. He exchanged death glares with Jungkook.

"Seokjin told me to keep you away from Taehyung," Jimin said with a smirk.

Jungkook bit his lower lip. "Damn that guy...," he muttered under his breath.

Jimin put his arm around me and with a cheerful smile said, "Come on, I'll show you your room." I nodded as we walked away, avoiding Jungkook's longing gaze.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

Silently, I watched Taehyung being taken away by Jimin.

Damn. I wanted to hold Taehyung a little longer.

Anyways, why did Seokjin let Taehyung go with Jimin and not me? Well, at least Taehyung's back.

I can tell Grandma now. She'll be delighted to know that Taehyung's back.
And then Taehyung and I will be together once again in our small, cozy house.

Wait. What should I do about Jimin? He's always the third-wheel between us. I know he'll find some kind of excuse to make Taehyung stay here.

I went upstairs too; can't let Jimin wander around Taehyung. He's a Playboy after all.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

Jimin opened the door to my new room. He walked in and I followed behind. Another long gasp escaped my mouth as I stared around the room. It's hard to describe.