Chapter Eighteen : Friendship? You're Just Another Me!

Spring 2016

***

Jeon Jung Kook POV

CLING ~ CLING ~ CLING ~

I ran the bell of my cycle many times to get the people out of my path.
I was on my way to Shinhwa University, cycling as hard as I could; and also because I was running late for my first class.

I would've gotten to my class early if I hadn't stopped to help an old woman find her destination.

I parked my cycle on the spot and locked it well. I clutched my bag tightly as I ran inside the building.

"I'm sorry for being late!," I yelled out loudly as I bursted into my classroom.

Everyone turned their gaze upon me, and so did the teacher. I smiled goofily at the teacher since it was the face I was always familiar with.

"Jeon Jungkook, late as always!," Kim Seokjin, my homeroom teacher frowned.

"Sorry...," I apologized.

"Go sit on your place!," Seokjin ordered.

I nodded. I walked over to my seat at the back of the class and sat down, and immediately I got greeted by my group of best friends.

Hoseok and I got into Shinhwa University as scholarship students.
Jimin joined us since he didn't want to go to US to study.
Namjoon and Yoongi are also our friends now; mostly because Namjoon has a crush on Seokjin and he thinks I'm close with Seokjin.

Well, at least, all of us are together.

Except for one.

Kim Seokjin started the lecture. I couldn't focus. My mind was wandering on someone else.

Will Taehyung ever come back?

Minutes passed and the bell rang for the first class to get over. I was brought back to my senses when Jimin nudged me hard on my elbow.

"Ow ~ "

"Jungkook, what are you thinking of?"

"You know very well who I'm thinking of..."

My friends chuckled.

"Move on, Kookie. Jimin was able to move on, so you should move on as well!," Hoseok said.

"Well, Jimin's a Playboy - ," Yoongi spoke up.

" - Without any jams!," Namjoon added.

The rest bursted into laughter while Jimin pouted out his lips furiously.

I laughed a bit too.

My gaze fell on Seokjin who was just leaving the class with his books.

"Hey. I'll see you guys later...," I said quickly, shoving all the books in my bag.

"Why? Where are you going?," Namjoon questioned.

"I have something to ask the teacher...," I replied as I carried my bag.

"What about the second class?," Jimin asked.

"I'll meet you there. Save seat for me!," I said with a smile; and then left my class in a rush.