Chapter Twenty : Fate? The Distance Between My Heart And Yours : 3 Inches!

Jeon Jung Kook POV

"Jungkook, follow me. I have something important to talk to you...," Seokjin said.

"Sure ~ "

I followed Seokjin out of the class and outside on the wooden bench. Seokjin sat down. He patted on the empty seat beside him, signalling me to sit down too.

"Ugh. Just what do you want?," I groaned as I plopped down beside him.

"Did you hear about it?," Seokjin asked.

"About what?"

"The meteor-shower..."

"Yeah, I did. Why? What about it?"

Seokjin turned to me and smiled. I stared at him, blankly as I blinked.

"What? Why you smile that way?"

Seokjin chuckled. "Jungkook, you're so naive. Why don't you go watch the meteor-shower tonight?"

"What? Why should I?"

"I know you haven't started writing that assignment I have you - ," Seokjin spoke up.

I smiled nervously.

A group of female students walked past us. "Hello, Professor!," they greeted shyly.

Seokjin greeted back. And the group of students walked away, giggling.

" - So as I was saying - ," Seokjin spoke up as he turned to me, "You might regret it if you don't go."

"What's so great about that meteor-shower?"

Seokjin just smiled.

Well, since I am always busy, I think it's good to take some time off. Better call Jimin and inform him that I'm joining him and the gang tonight.

*Time : 8:57 pm*

I was waiting outside on the huge park with my friends. Many other people were also out of their houses just to see the great and sudden meteor-shower.

"Gosh! When will it happen? I'm tired of standing here!," I complained.

"Be patient!," Hoseok scolded furiously as he hit me hard on my shoulder.

"Did Jin come or not?," Namjoon asked curiously as he looks around the park with a searching gaze.

Yoongi just sat there, yawning.

Jimin stood there silently with his camera out and pointing towards the night sky.

Kim Seok Jin POV

I stared out at the night sky from the window at the my house. It's a clear night sky. You can see the Milky Way shining even more brightly, all colours mixed together.

"It's gonna happen any minute now!"

ONE.

I can't wait anymore.

TWO.

Any minute now.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

THREE.

"It's happening!," I heard Jimin shout excitedly. All the gazes of the people went up at the night sky and stayed there as they stared in satisfaction.

I looked up as well.

Thousands of shooting stars filled the night sky as they went their separate ways - from here to there to everywhere. They lighted up the sky before they disappeared.