Chapter Four : Baby steps? Learning to Love!

Jeon Jung Kook POV

After getting some X-rays and other check-ups done, the doctor found out that there was nothing wrong with me. So, he gave me resignation.

We were back home now. Sweet home. Our two-storey house with two bedrooms and one bathroom. I'm happy to be home; the only thing I'm not happy about is -

Why did Taehyung come with us?!

"So, Taehyung, this is gonna be your new home from today!," my grandmother declared as she walked in while Taehyung followed with a curious look.

I gritted my teeth as I entered my house as well. Since there are only two bedrooms, I don't know where he'll sleep. I just hope he'll sleep on the floor.

Taehyung walked around in the living room, checking and examining everything with curiosity. It was like watching a little child wandering around.
He stopped in front of the fireplace; his gaze locked on the photos kept on the mantelpiece.

I watched him curiously stare at my childhood photos; as if he was seeing a child for the first time.

Taehyung turned to me with a smirk as he pointed to the photos. "Little Kookie!," he teased.

I blushed furiously now. "You...you can't call me Kookie, only my Grandma can! You call me Jungkook!," I shouted at him angrily.

My grandmother smacked me hard on my head. "Respect your elders!," she scolded.

I rolled my eyes in ignorance. I groaned and went to my room in a rush.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

Ever since I came to this place, I've been picking up this crazy creepy vibe as if someone is staring at me or perhaps spying on me.
I don't like it. But if I leave then it'll hurt Grandma. Wait. Since when did I start caring?

"Taehyung?"

"Yes, halmeoni?"

"You'll be sharing rooms with Jungkook. If he treats you bad, let me know. I'll handle that punk!"

"Okay, halmeoni!"

"You're such a sweet boy! Why don't you go to your room then? I'll start preparing dinner for us."

"Sure, halmeoni!."

I wonder what humans eat. Worms? Insects? Rocks? Vapour? Maybe they don't eat alien food.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

This was the second time I was attempting to do my Maths assignment.
I rubbed the back of my neck in defeat. Why were there Mathematicians and formulas?!

The door bursted open. Angrily I turned towards the door and saw Taehyung walking in. Seeing him just added fuel to my already blazing fire.

"You have to knock before you come in!"

Taehyung goes back and knocks on the door and walks back inside again.

I frowned. "It's actually the other way around...Never mind. Why are you here?"

"Halmeoni said that I'll be sharing rooms with you. Isn't that great! - ," Taehyung informed. My face contorted. How is that great, huh?

"Now let's kiss again!," Taehyung continued excitedly which made me fall from my chair and onto the floor, choking on my own saliva.

I coughed hard, gasping for breath.

Taehyung stared at me blankly. "What are you doing?," he asked innocently.