The coming of Chara: part 2

Ok guys I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all so much! As of right now, I have almost 20 THOUSAND views on this story! Like, wow!

As always, keep commenting and leaving suggestions, I answer as many as I can each and everyday.

Without further adieu, The coming of Chara: part 2!

You:

Sickening crimson dripped between my fingers. It pooled in my hands, pushed gently against James' chest. Shock and pain crossed his face in a mere moment. I didnt have the time to understand what just happened. He sagged his full weight against me, and i watched the light dull in his eyes until finally it went out. His last breath was nothing but a sigh. No name on his lips, no last request. Nothing in his final breath. His pain vanished as quickly as it had come.

What just a second ago had been a golden lit paradise of greenery and flowers, was now covered in sticky scarlet.

I choked on a sob caught in my throat. His body slid from my arms and his the stone paved floor with a thud. Behind him stood a woman. She wore a grin, too wide. Droplets of blood had splattered across already rosy cheeks. Her eyes were black as night.

In her right hand, fingers gripped a dagger. Drip, drip, drip, it went on the stone. I gagged, gripping my throat. The smell overwhelmed me.

"Aww, is the little girl getting sick?" She giggled in a high pitch and tilted her head to one side. "Poor..." she lingered on the word. "...Xx." Her head tilted again to the other side.

I was paralyzed with fear, but I managed to ask, "w-why...?"

A look of severe anger flashed across her features, as if i dare ask such a question. "Why?" She repeated. "WHY?" She was screaming now. "You've taken something that doesnt belong to you!" She was seething theough clenched teeth, fists shaking. I kept my eyes on the hand still holding the dagger. This woman was obviously unstable.

"I dont know w-what ive taken, but id be happy to give it b-back." I held up my hands on a submissive gesture. My eyes flickered around the garden, but there was no escape, and no one to help me.

"You... have no idea what you've taken?" She spoke slow and soft now. Her eyes wandered, lost in her own thoughts. Her attention focused back to me. "You managed to take his heart, when even I couldnt." There was a hint of sorrow within each rasp of a word. It seemed as if she could hardly get them out. "He... could never fully accept me..."

A single tear rolled down her cheek. It fell to the blade, wiping clean a small trail. She raised the dagger to eye level. "Why couldnt he just love me?" She asked, not to me, but to herself. "Thing might have gone differently, had he only looked past my flaws."

She seemed almost calm. Curiosity nagged within me. I mustard my courage. "What happened?" I attempted to make my voice as caring as possible.

"Oh..." she smiled again. "I killed his brother, and took over the body of his true love."

My gut wrenched. I took a slow step back, trying not to scream in the presence of this chaotic animal. How much time did I have before I was dead on the floor with James?

"Tick... Tick... Tock..." she swung the knife to her side, and took a few steps toward me. "Your time is running out." My heart was pounding in my chest. I could hear the blood roaring through my ears. She took two more steps. I couldnt move. Her face was feral, captivating in its own beautiful horror. This, would be the last chapter of my life.

She cackled madly, and took a swing towards me with the blade. It was in slow motion. I could see each drop of red still staining the knife. I could see the shimmer of the lights on silver. I could hear the gentle swish of it slicing through the wind. As it neared, ever closer, I closed my eyes.

Thud.

No pain. I thought death would be more painful than this. *My love, only I should be allowed to take your breath away.* I opened my eyes. Reaper had his scythe blocking me protectively, while holding her arm in his hand. *Chara.* The woman looked truly scared. *Dont you know better than to touch my things?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom. End of chapter. You all may now scream.

Now you can ask yourselves things like:

What about Nex and Sans?!

Is Reaper going to kill Chara?!?

How DARE you kill off James?! We only had that tasty piece of ass for 2 chapters!

Omg what am I going to do with my life until Author-Chan writes the next chaper?! Ahhhh!

I hope you enjoyed!