The unknown man

Chara:

It had been a simple task to find the man Xx so feared. He stood before me now, in a state of shock as he laid eyes upon my undead spirit. His black hair was meticulously well-groomed, slicked back with a foul smelling grease. His eyes seemed even darker, an ebony even Reaper couldn't touch. He was pale and covered in acne. Crooked yellow teeth lined his disdainful smile.

"Who the fuck are you, mate?"

What a disgusting creature. "Quiet. I have a job for you." I was hovering a few feet off the ground in front of him. "Tell me your name."

He scoffed at my demand, crossing his arms. "I don't take orders from children-"

"I'm not a child!" The wind behind me lashed at the tree branches above our heads. He seemed a little more humble after that, apologising, before resuming silence. "How would you like to have someone you lost returned to you?"

He looked confused for a moment before grinning madly. "You don't mean...?"

"Oh I do. I found your lost pet. I found Xx. And I can take you to her."

"What's the price?"

I flew a little closer to him until we were eye level. "All you must do is give her hell. Whatever you did to make her run, do it worse."

"I think I can do that. She needs to be punished for fleeing her master."

"I'm glad we are in agreement. Follow me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, and sorry ive been gone so long!  I was going through a rough patch but im making my way outta it.

Anyway, i will try to update as often as i can! But be patient please. Im in my final year of highschool, and work is not easy.

The story will continue now though!

One more thing: would you guys be interested in an adventure style Xreader? I was thinking about having an underswapxreader where you make choices that lead you down different paths. Its just an idea, but please let me know if you want it, as well as any ideas for it you might have.

Thanks for waiting. Now that im back, i will resume reading and reponding to comments!!