The coming of Chara: part 1

Recap:

The siren song would only last a few hours, then shatter when she needed to return to the sea. There wasnt much time left.

Whoever this James was, he needed to make himself useful, or be eliminated.

Nex:

Groggy, i sat up on the little red couch. Many of the dancers had gone home, but a few were swaying back and forth in the arms of another to the tempo of a slow song. The punch bowl was almost empty, so i helped myself to drinking the rest.

I nearly spat the whole drink on the lady next to me, when i noticed Xx was nowhere to be seen. The lady flipped me the bird, and walked out of the building in tears. Whatever.

But panic was starting to settle into my chest. Sans was going to be pissed. I stood, and franticly looked around the room. My eyes darted to every face at least twice, no, three times, before i was sure she had left the room. Now my palms were getting sweaty. I rubbed them on my jeans.

Setting course for the parking lot, i left the ball to check the limo. It was possible that Sans had already handled the Reaper situation. If so, he'd be in the car. probably getting... frisky... Maybe I should just resume my nap.

Just then, I swore I heard the singing of angels. Its melody outshone even the grand orchestra. The violin was coarse and scratchy in comparison to the lullaby coming from a cracked open door.

A trance fell over me, and husbed every thought of warning. One foot in front of the other, i crossed the room and opened the door. I stepped inside.

Whack! Something hard hit me in the back of the head. My vision swam, and the lights around me dulled. I was being pulled into a closet. Sans was passed out next to me. Then everything went dark, and the last thing i could remember was the voice had stopped singing.

Chara/Frisk:

The voices in my head wouldnt shut up today. They nagged and moaned, causing a twisted agony to settle in my soul. They spoke a name Id never heard before. They told me that a she was with my Sans.

One of the voices had told me to leave it alone. That my dear Sans was happy with this... Xx... id heard about. However, I couldnt possibly listen to the voice of weakness.

The other voice had a much better plan. Flay her, burn her, smash her bones! The whisper demanded that we be the only love of Sans. Take her soul and slice it til it bleeds. Cover the ground with the thick, sweet, blood.

The temptation was something i could not ignore. Id taken the first flight to paris, and now i hunt for the girl who stole the heart of my love.

There in a garden lit with thousands of golden lights, she danced with a man. Crickets trilled and chirped in their own Symphony of music.

I could hear her screams in my head. The sweet lovely shrieks of pain of when i start cutting into her tender flesh. The sound of skin tearing. The bright scarlet drops falling to tge ground. The visual wss all too perfect. I took the time to savor the ideals of my imagination. Sans will be mine, and Xx will die.