The stuff of nightmares

Thanks for the feedback guys! I think I'm gonna wait a little until the lemon. I've now had plenty of time to think up a plot!

So here is a shorter chapter, but its one that will give you a feel of what I plan to do!

Reaper sans:

No matter how much I tried, I couldn't peel my eyes away. It almost burned to watch her doze so peacefully in his arms. But why? It couldn't just simply be because she escaped my reaping. No. There was something truly special about Xx.

I can't afford to think like this! It was an inner conflict of desire versus obedience. I could always kill her... Then I could hold her close, instead of that living bastard! But... Life told me not to... I even made a damn promise. Gah!

A dark thought crossed Death's mind. What if... He pondered. What if a terrible accident befell her little guardian? What if I was all she had left to love? It technically wasn't breaking the promise I had made to Life. I had only promised not to kill her.

Yes. He thought. Perhaps its time for them to go on a trip to die for!

With a wave of his hand, he gave Xx a gift. A deadly gift. One not of the physical realm. Death gave Xx an idea.

You:

I stood on a marble balcony looking up at the stars. They were bright, they were beautiful, and they illuminated the pond beneath me. Thousands, far beyond counting. But I tried anyway.
One star... Two stars... Three... It was kinda like counting sheep.

My eyes followed the trail of stars, until I saw my own reflection in the water of the pond. Wow. My hair hung loose, framing my face. It seemed prettier than usual, as though through an admirer's eyes.

I wore a pale blue dress that glittered like the stars overhead.

*This dream can be yours for real, my love*

What? Death?

*Yes, its me.*

Why are you in my dream? I told you before to leave me alone.

*Oh don't worry. You won't remember talking to me, just the beautiful scenery of Paris.*

Good. Leave me in peace.

*you misunderstand. You won't remember talking to me in this dream, but you really will go to Paris.* He hissed. *And there, you will beg for me to draw near. For your little love will be gone, and I will be the only one left for you to love!*

W-what are you going to do to Sans?!

*I won't lay a finger one him. He has made plenty of enemies of his own. When he dies you will be mine!*

NO!

I shot up for bed. Sans groaned, and rolled over fast asleep. The dream was already fading, Death was nothing more than a forgotten nightmare. But Paris was still burning within. More importantly, the desire to dance under those stars.

Perhaps I will suggest it to Sans in the morning.

I rolled over and went back to sleep.

Muahahaha! Shall I kill him? Or shall I not?! You won't get to know until I stahp procrastinating!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

(And I could kill him. Don't think I won't! I can hear your doubt's!)