The Plan ~ part two

Nexus:

I pulled the car up to the parking lot. It said vallet, but i showed the attendant my special pass. I really hoped Sans knew what he was doing. This seemed like a huge risk for just some girl. Sure she was cute, but to me it just didn't seem worth it. That damn reaper was up to something... but what? Sans must think he can handle it, or he wouldnt risk her life. Im not to sure though.

However, I owed Sans a debt. So if it's important to him, it's my duty to carry this through. I always keep my word. If anyone else asked had asked me to fend off death for a girl, I'd have said to fuck off.

Sans had figured out awhile back that Reaper wanted Xx, so when she randomly wanted to visit Paris, he spotted the trap right away. But it didn't matter, Sans only had two options. Walk into the trap, or let the desire curse consume Xx. If she didn't visit, she would have lost her mind.

Reaper was cruel, always toying with his victims. Curses, nightmares, boogymen. I guess that why I loathe him so much. Maybe that's the real reason I'm here. Not to destroy Reaper for Sans, but for for myself.

I stepped out of the car, and walked around to open the door for Sans and Xx. "Mr. Gaster, Missus, right this way."

Xx gave me a look of confusion, and Sans just growled. I knew he hated his father's name, but it's not my fault he's the son of W.D. Gaster. I did enjoy teasing him though.

He leaned close, to whisper so only I could hear. *Whatever happens to me, make sure you keep her away from that bastard.* He glanced at the girl. *keep her safe...*

I sighed, nodding. He seemed satisfied, and we walked to the entrance of the building.

You:

"Nex is coming with us?" I asked Sans. Nexus huffed his annoyance from behind. "Shouldn't he-"

"What else am I to do, sugar? You expect me to sit in he car like a good dog?" He acted like he was teasing, but I think I struck a nerve or something. His words were hissed.

"N-no! That's not what I meant!" Nex was wearing a plain white tee and a pair of blue jeans. "He's just a little underdressed, that's all. Made me think he wasn't coming" my words came quickly. "I meant nothing by it!"

Nex sighed, calming down. "You can make it up to be with a dance, sugar." Without waiting for a responce, he opened the large marble doors that lead to the ball room.

It was stunning. Pillars of white marble shimmered with rainbow grit, a massive golden chandelier hung above us. Glass stone decorated it, twinkling in thw soft light.

Sans took my hand, it was unusually warm, and lead me to the center of the room where many had already started dancing. *I, uh, hope you dont mind if i step on your feet a few times.* he blushed yellow. Giggling, i put his right hand on my waist, and took the other in my own. I rested my other arm on his shoulers.

We waltzed to the slow rythm of the violin. Neither of us talked, but rather merely enjoyed the feeling of being close. It was a long while before i noticed Sans wasnt acting normally.

He was rather stiff, and the lights in his eyes kept darting around the room. Its was like he was looking for someone.

*stay here for a minute, ok sweetheart?* he pulled away and crossed into another room, closing the door behind him.

I stood there in shock, alone on the dance floor. People were giving me strange looks. I started walking towards the door Sans had gone through, when i felt a hand grab my arm. Someone coughed.

Nex.

"I do remember saying you owed me a dance." He said, asuming the position in front of me.

"But, San-"

"Sans had something important to do. He will be back shortly." Nex pulled me close to him. The orchestra begin playing the next song. He, unlike Sans, was a wonderful dancer. I was pleasently surprised. For a minute, i decided to enjoy this lovely night in Paris. Im sure Sans will come back soon.

The music was soft, a soothing harmony of notes that lulled me into a feeling of contempt.

Sans:

I could feel him enter the building. It was a coldness that id grown to loathe. The doors behind me closed with a soft thud.

I walked over to the scarlet velvet couch that sat proud before the fireplace. There sat a woman.

"Why hello there Sans. My master said you'd be coming." She smiled at me.

*I came here for the Reaper, not his bitch.* I swore angrily. Her face contorted in anger, but vanished as soon as it came. That same calm smile returned.

"Now now now," she cooed. "Im sure we can get along." She stood up, and hummed a low melody. Carefully, she stepped toward me.

*w-what are you doing?* my head was feeling fuzzy. Closer and closer she came, humming her tune a little louder. *w-wha-*

"Shhh." She placed her finger to her lips. "Im here now." I found myself questioning why i had been so cruel to her. She was so beautiful.

*Will you keep singing?* I leaned closer to her. She smiled, and resumed humming. She pulled me toward the couch, where we sat as i listened to her voice.

"Stay with me forever, my love. " he carressed the side of my face.

*But what about Xx?* I glanced at the doors, but she pulled me to look back at her.

"You're with me, not her."

*Im with you...*

"Yes. You love me."

*I...*

"Only me." She wispered.

I nodded. *Only you. I love only you*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Its official, Im back! I cant wait to write the next chapter. This was the plan and now that Sans has been lured away by the siren, who knows what Reaper's next move is. Stay tuned!!