A touch of sweetness

Sorry for this short chapter. Just thought it would be cute. Also, I will update again soon with a longer chapter. Lastly HOLY COW! I have almost 800 views?! What the actual shit?! Ty ty ty!!

You:

"Oh my god, Sans! It's beautiful!" I lifted the dress out of the box. It was a stunning pale blue that flowed with golden floral patterns. How did he know I liked (Fav kind of flowers)?

*heh. I thought you'd like it.* he smiled through his blush. He was wearing a tux today instead of his usual black jacket, turtleneck, and jeans. He wanted to show it to me so I could check if it was alright.

I set the dress back in its box, which was pink. MTT was scrawled in a messy black font across the lid. Closing the box, I turned back to sans. "Why are you so good to me?"

He looked genuinely shocked by my question. In two long strides, he crossed the room towards me. *Why shouldn't I?* His voice was soft.

I bit my lip. "I've heard the rumors that you hate humans. That's why they call you the Demon, don't they?"

He took my hand in his, and pulled me closer. *I don't care what they say about me.* he growled. *Your opinion is the only thing that matters to me now.*

He brought his mouth to my ear, his face touching mine. *You are my world now, and I will never hurt you.*

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. It was warm. "I love you Sans."

* I know*