A Magically Delicious Lunch!

Hiya readers!! Whelp, its 1am and I can't fall asleep. Insert tears for me here. I don't know what I'm gonna do in the morning when I have to go to school! Gah!

But aaaaanyway! You didn't come here to listen to me complain. ON WITH THE STORY WE GO!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You:

Grillby's was warm inside. It was such a huge difference to the chilly air we just came from. Of course, I understood exactly why is was so warm when I discovered the heat source. Grillby was literally made of fire. He cast a red flickering hue across each of the walls, which were painted varying shades of yellow. It was like an endless sunset confined within the building.

"This place is amazing!" I squeaked, sitting down at the bar with sans.

*Yeah, its pretty neat*

"Pretty neat? Pretty neat?! I don't think I've ever seen something as incredible as this!" I let the scenery sink in. It was so bright compared to the dull grays and whites of other restaurants.

Sans was still smiling at me while the bartender approached us. "I see my establishment has delighted you, my precious Adeen." His voice was like the crackle of a fireplace echoing. It was a haunting sound.

"A-adeen?"

*Its Irish. Means little fire."

"Its a pleasure to meet you, Grillby." I offered put my hand.

"While it is also a pleasure to meet you, I don't think I can offer you my hand." He chuckled.

*Yeah, sweetheart. He's too hot for you to handle.*

Grillby smiled, and we ordered a basket of fries to split. They were really good. They weren't too salty, weren't too plain, and they were piping hot! I was also starving. When was the last time I'd eaten?

I couldn't help myself, and let put a little moan of pleasure. "I do t think I've ever tasted something this fantastic."

They were both laughing at this. I ended up eating the whole basket by myself. Sans ordered another basket for us to nibble on as we talk. Grillby went to help the other customers.

*You're a curious little thing, you know?*

"Why's that?" I munched on a particularly crunchy fry.

*You haven't said one rude thing to me.*

I looked up at him in confusion. "Why would I do that?"

*Humans don't really get along with us monsters. And yet here you are, in the middle of a monster restaurant, eating with a monster.*

"You've treated me better than any human I've met, and I've only been here a day." I thought for a moment. "Speaking of eating, how do you, uh, eat?"

He grinned, picked up a fry, and tilted his head back. I watched him drop it into his mouth, and disappear, never going down his throat. Er... Lack of throat.

I was just staring, dumbstruck. *Yeah...*

"Was that...?"

*magic?*

I nod.

*Yes. I can do a lot of things with magic.* one of the fries started glowing, and hovered near my face. *Go on. Eat it.* I bit the fry.

"That's so cool!"

Sans really seemed to be enjoying himself, when the door to Grillby's swung open. The chilly air rushed in.

*Well well well. If it isn't little Sans.*

Sans stiffened beside me. The voices in the room died, and all cheer died with it.

*Turn around, and walk out while you still can.* sans spit the words. His eye was glowing bright. His face was murderous.

*Now, there's no need to be hostile. I'm just coming to say hello.* the man spoke softly. Slowly. Drawing out every syllable. His face was similar to Sans', but the smile was too wide, and cracks covered his skull.

*Turn around, Gaster.*