Confusing of feeling

Sans:

I shook my head, and walked back down the stairs. Why do I act so strangely around her? A human? I was a little disgusted with myself. I've always prided on being a fearsome monster that everyone fears, even other monsters.

And yet here I am, inviting one to stay. Was I really so weak? One pretty little face and a couple of bruises made me of all people care?! Gah!

Maybe I should kick her out. Maybe I should chase her off my land, leaving a few scratches so she can spread the word that the Demon isn't soft!

I let this train of thought encompass my mind. New ideas swarming within. Yes. That's what I'll do! She will rue ever coming here! I steeled my nerves. why am I nervous? I looked up the steps, ready to chase her out.

Reaching the top of the steps, I walked to the end of the hall. My hand reached for the knob of the bathroom but stopped. Chasing her away wouldn't hurt her too bad would it? I let my hand fall back down to my side. The shower made a soft hiss as the water turned on. I could hear Xx humming tunelessly.

No. I can't do it. I promised she could stay here. With a sigh, I went to the living room to watch some TV until she was out.

You:

The shower was nice. It was warm, and the water was a soft almost-mist. The dirt running off my body swirled by the drain before disappearing.

Sans didn't look like the sweet type, but never judge a book by its cover, right? He's like those nicecream cones with the chocolate magic shell. Hard on the outside, soft in the middle. Still cold through and through, but sweet.

I shouldn't be thinking about him like that. Wait. Was I thinking about him like that? Is... That.... Even possible? I wonder what normal people think about in the shower.

It felt good to rinse my face. The cut above my eye faded from red to pink. The clean water was refreshing.

There was peppermint shampoo/conditioner and mango body wash on the ledge. Shampoo? Conditioner? What the fuck?

I chuckled to myself. Someone must have lived with him here before. But who?

I finished washing and turned off the shower. It took me a minute to find the towels, but I found a stack in the linen closet by the sink. I wrapped the white towel around my middle.

The closet in the room didn't have much of a selection. Actually, there was no selection. All the shirts were blue with two purple colored stripes. Interesting.

I slipped one over my head, and rolled up the sleeves. They were a little long, hanging lower than my fingertips. There were blue shorts in the drawers.

Note to self, go clothes shopping. My hair was still wet, but I was hungry, so there was no way I was waiting for it to dry. Sans was sitting on the couch watching some robot in pink heels dance across a stage.

He must have heard me walk in, because without looking at me he said *This show is crap, but its better than watching human dramas.* Sans clicked off the TV with the remote and stood.

He saw me, blushed yellow, and quickly looked away. It was cute. Like a little boy with a crush on the playground.

*y-you look nice* he said stuttering. *I figured-* cough *I figured we could go to Grillby's* he blushed a little brighter.

"Yeah." I smiled at him. "That sounds nice."