Science Daddy

First of all guys, HOLY CRAP! almost a hundred people have read my story!! Wow! Thanks! Also, feel free to comment anywhere. I'm taking ideas for future chapters down below. Thirdly, a lemon will be coming soon in one or two chapters. Eye wiggles.

That is all. Thanks again for reading. Next chapter starts now

You:

*Gaster, I'm only going to say this one more time.* Sans had stood up, positioning me behind him. He was practically hissing each word. Up until now, I'd never seen his vicious side. I was about to get more than a taste. *Leave now and this won't have to get messy.*

I tried peaking around Sans to no avail. He would always step in front of me, so sure to keep me from sight. Was I really so bad to be seen with? Maybe he wanted to protect me? Or was Gaster horrifyingly dangerous? These questions swarmed my mind.

Gaster took notice of me, and ignored Sans' warning. *Well hello there Darling!* I flinched as he addressed me. Sans.... growled??? Wtf?? There was a faint yellow glow surrounding both Sans and I.

*tisk tisk.* Gaster cooed. *So protective over a little human.* Gaster took his time. He savored each word and the effect is had on Sans. *You must love her so much.*

That sent a little jolt through me. Did Sans have feelings for me? I looked up at Sans, who was slightly blushing. It further added to the yellow magic around us.

*If you don't leave now, you're gonna have a bad time.* Sans spit challengingly.

Gaster's laugh was twisted and sick. It made me afraid. *Oh, my son.* he stood a little taller. *I'd love to see you try!*

Gaster rose to his full height. He raised one hand towards us, six ghostly replicas formed in the air around him. I was horror struck.

A warm hand wrapped around mine and pulled me away from Sans, who had summoned a large dog-like skull. It too was bathed in that yellow glow of his magic. When I turned to see, it was Grillby who was pulling me to safety behind the bar. I hadn't noticed til now that everyone else had fled the building.

"P-please don't let Sans fight him alone!" I begged. Hot tears crept to the corners of my eyes. I don't remember the last time I'd cried, and I don't remember the exact moment I grew so attached to Sans.

"I'm not letting him fight that beast alone." Grillby ran to Sans' side, summoning fireballs to launch at Gaster.

The room started to dim. I found that funny considering all the magic light and fire. Oh wait. I'm stupid. That was my thought as I crashed to the floor. My head was spinning. My eyes went in an out of focus. I was pretty sure I faintly heard someone scream 'NO' . I wasn't really sure.

My stomach was hurting too. Heh. How funny. My hand reached automatically to feel. When I pulled away, blood soaked my fingers.

*come with me.* said a soft voice. I looked up. There stood another skeleton, dressed in a black robe. He extended one hand out to me, in the other was a scythe.

Are you death?

*I am.*

why do you come for me?

*you have been injured. I advise you to take my hand.*

What if I choose to live, and not come with you?

*only I can guide you safely to the afterlife. If you stay, you might survive. Or, your soul will wander the earth, lost, forever. The choice is yours.*

I'm sorry death. Maybe we can hang out some other time.

*heh. Maybe.*

Like that, he was gone. Sans was holding me. Was he crying? "Sans. Don't cry. I'm here." I soothed. I lifted my non bloodied hand to the side of his face, but he just sobbed harder. "Shhhhhh."

An ambulance pulled up outside. *Don't let go, ok Xx? Swear to me that you will stay!* he lifted me off the ground.

"I promise."

I was loaded into the ambulance. *Xx, I lov-* the doors closed, separating Sans from me. We pulled away towards the hospital.