32 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Lucas, I'mma need you to leave," Ashton says suddenly, after bookmarking some textbooks.

"What? Why?"

"You're a distraction," he folds his arms accusingly. "How am I supposed to help my students learn if they're constantly thinking of tongue-fucking their sibling?"

My eyes widen. "Ashton!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," he tells me quickly. "But seriously, Hemmo number one, leave."

Luke just rolls his eyes, taking his hoodie from the hook on the door before slipping it on.

"I'll see you later, princess," he says, giving me a short kiss on the lips. He then points his finger at Ashton. "Take care of her."

"Jesus, we're only gonna be studying for two hours," Ashton laughs.

Luke shrugs. "Still," he says, opening the back door. "I mean it, Irwin. Don't corrupt her."

"It's sex-ed, not bible study. I have to corrupt her a little."

"Ashton." Luke presses.

"Alright alright, daddy, damn," the older boy chuckles, and Luke's face goes red. "Now get out of my house."

"It's my house-"

"Tomato-tomatoe, get out." is what Ashton says, before slamming the backdoor shut and trapping Luke outside.

I see him give a middle finger through the miniature window and giggle.

"You're rude," I say jokingly, before hopping up on the kitchen island.

"Well excuse me for caring about your education," he chuckles. He then reaches for the first book on the pile and opens it up to the first page. "Okay. First on the list,"

I wait patiently as his eyes scan the page, eyebrows furrowing in puzzlement. It soon dawns on me that although Ashton may know the topics, he might not necessarily have any idea on how to teach them.

"Sophie, okay, we'll start from the basics."

"Okay."

"Do you know what sex is?"

"Yes. I think."

"You think?" he raises an eyebrow.

"The boy's thingy goes inside the girl's thingy and she screams and he screams and-"

"What kind of porn have you been watching where they all scream?!" he asks warily.

I bite my lip. "Ashley's porn."

"That explains it," he nods in understanding. "Alright. You have a gist of the action-"

"I do?"

"Mhmm," he smiles. "How about getting pregnant?"

"No, thank you."

"No, Soph," he chuckles, looking over the top of the book at me. "I mean, what do you know about it?"

"It's bad for you."

"It's- what?" he asks, amused. "How is it?"

"Luke says that I shouldn't have sex with other people because I could get pregnant and die," I tell him honestly. "I don't wanna die!"

Ashton pinches the bridge of his nose, laughing quietly to himself. "That boy watches way too much Mean Girls."

I giggle. "So I won't die?"