Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Louis’ POV:

“Sure, help yourself,” Molly told me with deep sarcasm.

I looked up and smiled cheerily at her.

“So where’s the car?” she asked.

“Out in the driveway…where else?” I replied as I continued to munch on her cookies.

She groaned at me and then Harry emerged from his bathroom.

“Okay, I’m ready.”

He then held his left forearm out to Mo and then looked at me happily.

“Now then, shall we?” he asked as he tucked Molly’s arm in his elbow.

I walked over to his other side and hooked mine under his as well.

“We shall,” I replied smiling.

We then walked outside and into the driveway where Ann’s green Porsche was parked next to Harry’s four wheeled drive. Then behind them both was my black Audi.

I used my right arm to pull a set of keys from my pocket. I pressed the biggest one and the doors unlocked with a soft ‘click.

I walked over to the driver’s seat with Harry in the passenger and Molly in the back. I put on my aviators and turned to Harry and started the engine.

“Let’s roll, but first seatbelt,” I told him. I turned around to see Molly smirking at my idiocy. “You too woman, I don’t want to have to be digging a grave today. Coach will kill me.”

They did put on their seatbelts and then I reversed out of the driveway.

“So where are we going?” Mo asked after a moment.

“Well, I want to go to EB games and then the surf shop,” Harry replied.

“I wanna go to Rebel Sports,” I said.

“Alright so basically just walk around and if we find something we like we go there?” Molly grinned.

“Pretty much.”

A/N

Hey guys soooo you know me MRS DOUBLE UPDATE! If this can get to 170 reads then I'll double update, if it gets to 200 i'll triple update!! but i doubt that will happen. also vote! vote! vote! pls?

-RiRi xx