Chapter 19

I woke Friday morning full of energy and so nervous that I felt like puking, so this what Ruby was feeling the other day.

I walked into the bathroom and had a shower. I washed my hair and tried to calm my nerves and after a little puke I felt better.

I walked out in my long white tracksuit pants with my black uniform underneath and managed to have a piece of toast, but I gave the rest to Ruth.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Really nervous, I feel sick to the stomach," I confessed.

She cringed, "You'll do great, I promise."

"Thanks, I'm just so nervous, like my whole future is based on this one game."

"There's always next year," she said. "You're only 17."

"Yeah, but there's no guarantee that we'll get this far in the competition and even then there's no guarantee that a scout will turn up."

She just hugged me and gave me a small smile.

"You'll do fine."

"Oh god I am so fucking nervous," Niall said as he paced up and down the sidelines.

"I know, I barely slept last night," Zayn said. I could tell, he had bags under his eyes but he was alert as if he had been taking coffee all morning.

"It's fine lads. We'll do fine," Louis told us.

"Lou is right, we made it this far," Harry said. He looked around at us as he spoke, "We've been defeated twice in the entire competition. We work well as a team and we're going to win this. If each of us can play even half as well as we played two weeks ago then we have this. Now, I don't want any of you to focus on anything except this game. We have this, we've played this team before and we won every one of them. We can do this, we are a team, a strong one and we know each other well enough that we can anticipate each other's moves, we just need to try and apply that to the other team. We can do this."

We were all quiet and as the whistle blew telling us it was almost time to begin the match Harry looked at us, but he was more than that. In that moment he was our leader, our captain and our friend all in one. He seemed to radiate with power as he looked at us.

"Let's go out there and beat these bastards," Harry said with a smirk.

"She move it, she move it. Her body, her body. So sexy, so sexy. Can't hide it, can't hide it." The cheerleaders began their before game routine. "The way she hit the floor. Yeah. I can't even explain. The way she pop it low, drop it low. Shawty got dance moves."

Louis cheered and then bounded onto the court and began dancing with them. He did the body roll and hip thrust and shimmied along with the music, making the crowd go crazy.

"She move it, she move it. Her body, her body. So sexy, so sexy. Can't hide it, can't hide it. The way she hit the floor. Yeah I can't even explain. The way she pop it low, drop it low. Shawty got moves."

The song finished and Louis yelled and cheered.

"What team?!" he yelled.

"Cobras!"

"What team?!"

"Cobras!"

"What team?!"

"Cobras!"

Damn he knew how to pump up the crowd.

Sorry it's been so long guys. I have been really busy! And lazy. So I have written parts of three story's which I really enjoy writing there's three different story lines

1. Larry mpreg

2. Harry and Louis hate each other

3. Teacher!louis

Should I upload them also comment any of the story's you want me to update and lemme know what you think.

As always vote, comment, fan?

Much love

-RiRi xx