Chapter 6

WOW guys! over 100 reads! thank you all soooooo much! I can't believe we actually got to 100! yes! so heres another update as promised! and if we can get to 130 reads i'll update AGAIN tonight, but if not i'll update again tomorrow! thanks again guys I love each and every one of you!! Also, be warned Niall is so adorable in this part especially and I screamed and had to stop halfway through writing this! he is so beautiful!

-RiRi023

Chapter 6:

Niall’s POV:

Melanie shifted again and sighed.

“What’s up baby?” I asked.

She looked up at me and shook her head, “Don’t worry.”

“No, tell me,” I urged softly.

She looked at me with a frown, “I got my period a few days ago. I just I have…pains.”

“Oh, I’m sorry sweetie,” I told her solemnly.

I hugged her tight and then got up out of bed. I gave her a kiss and promised to be back.

I went to the kitchen and rummaged through the drawers. Finally I found some panadol and a cold bottle of water. I made some hot chocolate and then tried to find a heat pack. But I could only find an ice pack and I was pretty sure that wouldn’t help.

I walked back into my room, where Melanie lay with tears in her beautiful brown eyes. I frowned sadly, wanting to take away her pain. It wasn’t fair.

I sat on the edge of the bed and handed her the water and the tablets.

She took them and smiled weakly at me. I gave her the hot chocolate and then I settled down next to her as she sat up a little in the bed. I placed my head on her belly and pressed play on the movie; The Lake House.

“What are you doing?” Melanie asked fondly.

I looked up at her through my eyelashes, “I couldn’t find a hot water bottle or heat pack, so I’m using my head instead.”

She smiled at me, her eyes shining.

“Are you crying? I’m sorry. Am I hurting you?” I asked.

I went to move, but she placed her hand on my back.

“No, no, these are happy tears.”

Harry’s POV:

There was a knock on my door as I laid down in bed, watching Transformers. I groaned and rolled over, my muscles complaining as I moved.

“Yeah?” I called.

“It’s me,” someone called back.

“Molly” I asked.

“Yeah,” she said as she stepped in the room.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” I asked.

I moved over on the bed and she snuggled in under the blankets.

“I was thinking too much, you know what happens when I think too much.”

I nodded, “Yeah I do.”

“So what are we watching?” she asked.

“Transformers.”

She crinkled her nose and looked at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing, nothing,” she replied.

“No you’re pulling your judgmental face.”

“What? No I’m not.”

“Yes, you are now tell me.”

She smirked, “Transformers really?”

“What’s wrong with the transformers?”

“Nothing.”

“Well fine you pick a movie.”

She got up and walked over to my DVD collection. She sat searching through it and then finally she picked out one. She took out transformers and replaced it with another.

She crawled back into bed with me and then we waited.

“Wait? Is this…?” I began as the movie began.

“Star Wars? Yep.”