Chapter 16

Harry’s POV:

I walked out into the kitchen to find Gemma sitting eating ice cream out of the container. I opened the drawer and grabbed myself a spoon and then sat with her. I scooped some out and put it in my mouth. Mm, caramel swirl. Yes.

“When’s your big game?” she asked.

“On Friday,” I replied.

“Well then you shouldn’t be eating ice cream, you’ll get fat,” she told me as she moved away the ice cream.

I frowned at her and managed to get a little more ice cream.

“Gemma!” I groaned.

“What? I’m only looking after your best interests,” she replied as she placed more ice cream in her mouth.

“I’m not going to get fat within the span of two days and I’m only having a little it’s not like I’m having all of it!” I protested.

She put her back to me and continued eating. I spun her around and grabbed the container, but she held on tight.

“Gemma! I only want a little!” I exclaimed.

“You’ll get fat!” she yelled back.

“No I won’t!” I grunted in exertion as I tried to pry her fingers from the ice cream container.

“Mum!” she yelled.

“Mum!” I called.

“Harry don’t be an asshole!”

“Gemma don’t be a bitch!”

“You’ll eat it all!”

“No, I won’t!”

“Yes you will!”

“No I won’t!”

“Oh my God, are you kidding me?” Mum almost yelled.

“Mum! Gemma won’t--” I began.

“Harry is trying to eat it all!” Gemma interrupted.

“No, I am not! Jesus! I only want a little!” I exclaimed.

“No you’ll eat it all, you always do!”

“As if I do! You always get to it first!”

“No I don’t you do!”

“Okay, okay, gimme,” Mum demanded as she took the container from us.

“Hey!” we protested.

“No one is having any, I’m eating it all,” Mum told us as she took the spoons from us. She grabbed her own spoon and then walked away with the ice cream.

I pouted as she deliberately moaned as she ate the ice cream.

“Mum!” Gemma protested.

“Nope, all mine,” Mum told her and then she left.

I turned to Gemma.

“Wanna go down town and get some more?” she asked.

I nodded, “Yeah, let’s go.”

We grabbed the keys and walked out the door to get ourselves some more ice cream.

Zayn’s POV:

“Zayn!” Doniya, my 18 year old sister called as she knocked on my door.

“What?” I asked as I opened.

She looked at me with a humoured expression, “Uh I think you should go into the lounge room.”

“What? Why?” I replied.

She just looked at me with a grin and then walked away.

I followed her out into my lounge room to find my little sisters Waliyha and Safaa on my phone.

“What are you…?” I stopped.

“Really? I’m 9,” Waliyha said.

I frowned, what?

“And I’m 7,” Safaa added.

“Oh wow, you girls are getting old,” someone said.

That was Tiffany’s voice.

“Oh, my God!” I blurted out.

I dived for the phone and managed to fumble a little and place it up to my ear as my sisters laughed and giggled on the floor, finding this all very funny.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Zayn?” Tiffany replied.

“Yeah, yeah it’s me. I’m sorry for that. How long have you been talking to them?”

“Uh about 15 minutes,” she replied.

“Oh, God, I am so sorry,” I told her as I closed my eyes in embarrassment and ran my hands through my fingers, clutching at it.

“No, it’s alright, your sisters are really sweet. Any way I called to ask if you wanted to do something on Saturday, I mean I know it’s supposed to be the guy asking the girl, but I…” she trailed off.

“No, no, I’d love to. What did you have in mind?” I asked.

“Well I was thinking a movie and then after maybe some lunch and just walk around I guess,” she said.

“Sounds great! It does, it sounds awesome! I’ll pick you up at 10 then?”

“Yeah, uh, yeah that’d be great,” she replied.

“Okay good.”

“I’ll uh see ya then,” she said.

I nodded, “Yeah, me too.”

I slapped my forehead.

Idiot.

She laughed, “Bye Zayn.”

“Bye Tiffany.”

“Call me Tiff.”

I smiled to myself, “Okay, bye Tiff.”

“Bye Zayn.”

I hung up and couldn’t help but grin; I even let a little giggle escape my lips.

“So…” Doniya said with a massive grin.

I looked over to find all of my sisters watching me with the same grin plastered on their faces.

“Shut up,” I mumbled.

“Aw!” they all said.

“Shut up.”

Sorry i haven't updated in a while i have been sick :) not much more left in this story now :( so keep reading and feel free to share this with your friends on instagram, twitter, tumblr, youtube, ANYTHING! Thank so much guys for reading ily all and also obv i will double update for free! yay i know you love me. but also if you ask me too or vote or i get a lot of reads i'll update again. this was originally supposed to be two chapters but it was just too short, so here we are. thanks for reading

-RiRi xx