Chapter 14

Niall's POV:

"White lips, pale face, breathing in the snow flakes. Burnt lungs sour taste, lights gone days' end, struggling to pay rent. Long nights; strange men. And they say she's in the class a team, stuck in her daydream, been this way since 18 but lately her face seems slowly sinking wasting, crumbling like pastries they scream the worst things in life come free to us, cause were just under the upper hand, and go mad for a couple grams, and she don't wanna go outside, tonight. And in the pipe she flies to the motherland or sells love to another man. It's too cold outside for angels to fly," I sang as I played my guitar.

I loved this it was so peaceful. I loved playing the guitar. I never played in front of anyone except my family, but everyone knew I liked to.

I looked up as someone opened my door.

It was just my brother.

"Yeah?" I asked Greg. "I was in the middle of something."

"Dad says tea's ready and I'm sorry, you were doing pretty well," he said.

I looked at him wondering if he was making fun of me.

"You either want something from me or you're being mean, which is it?" I asked.

He looked at me with a frown.

"No, I was being serious. It was good," he said.

Oh.

"Thanks," I said, a huge grin settling over my face.

"Ugh, I can feel my manhood shrinking," he complained as he squirmed.

"Please, you're 22 years old and still living at home," I replied as I sat down my guitar.

"So, what's your point? Liam's sister is 21 and living at home and Harry's sister is 20 and she lives at home."

I shook my head and walked out of my room with Greg trailing behind.

"What? What?" he asked as he followed me through the house.

"Nothing, I was just stating a fact."

He looked at me and frowned.

"You're a weird kid."

"Aw tanks."

Special shout out to BonBon82 for commenting you have no idea how much that meant to me thank you! ilysm and thank you guys for 288 reads! Almost 300! yaaay sooo ill double update if you vote or if you just ask nicely! please and thanks for reading I love you all!

-RiRi xx