chapter-18

Me and Abby finally made it to McDonald's and we were dying from running non-stop.

Abby opened the door and held it open. I walked inside and got in line.

"I have a question." Abby said.

"Yes?"

What happened to our diet?" thats a good question.

"The boys corrupted us."

"Ahh, so we're blaming them." she said.

"Agreed?"

"Agreed."

We got our food and sat down at a table.

"Sooo, what up with you and Andrew." Abby said eating a fry.

"I don't know. He was being all cute one minute and then the next he was being really jealous over nothing." I said looking out of the window.

"And would that nothing be Gabe?" I looked at her.

"What? You have to expect Andrew to be jealous of Gabe. I mean after all he is your ex." true.

"Speak of the devil." Abby said looking behind me. I looked and saw Gabe with some friends at the counter ordering food.

"Oh god." I said trying to hide myself.

"Oh my god. You didn't tell Gabe you picked Andrew." Abby said looking at me. I looked at her with a guilty look.

"Damn, if I was your mom I'd be disappointed and probably slap you."

"Abby you already do those things." I raised my eyebrows.

"Hm, you're right." she said eating another fry.

"We should get going. Its about to be one and we still have to shower." I said looking at the time on my phone.

"Right." Abby threw away the trash and right when I was about to leave someone bump into me.

"Aelx! How are you?" Gabe asked me.

"I'm, I'm good and running late!" I flashed a smile and tried to lean but he grabbed my arm.

"You've been avoiding me." he stated.

"Haha why would I do that?" I said looking down.

"You can't look me in the eyes." I didn't say anything.

"You picked him." he voice broke.

"I'm so sorry." I said a run out of the door.

"You okay?" Abby asked.

"Yeah, I mean that's one thing off my plate." I said and started running.

"We're still going to the mall right?"

"Yeah. I don't see why not."

"Alex!" I stopped running and looked behind me. There was a girl I've never seen before.

"Hi?" I said as she came up to us.

"You're Andrews friend." she said.

"Um, yeah. Hi." I smiled.

"Can we get a picture?" she said pointing to the friend she was with. That's a first.

"Of course you can."she ask Abby to take a picture and we took a couple and then she asked Abby to get in the picture.

"We're going to the big mall in Hollywood later if you guys wanna meet up there." I said.

"Really?" they said getting excited.

"Yeah, I'm sure the boys would love to meet you guys."

"Okay, we'll be there."

"Can I trust you guys with my number?" that looked surprised.

"Of course you can." I put my number in their phones.

"If my number ever gets leaked I know who to blame." I winked and me and Abby started running again.

"That was amazing." Abby said.

"Yeah it was." we couldn't stop smiling.