chapter-7

I don't know where i was going. I've been driving for about two hours now. Some how i ended up by the beach. I alway go here when i need to think about something. Its weird but it helps me think. Its ten o'clock now, and i don't know what to do.

I got out of my car and walked to the sand and sat down. I pulled my knees up to my chest and i rested my chin on the top. I started thinking about what Andrew said, and Gabe. Gabe is always so sweet. Whenever we have fights i never walk out on him because he always stops it before it goes to far.

And Andrew just took it to a whole new level. I'm doing this for Andrew and he wont give me the time to think, and Gabe told me to think about it. How can one boy make everything so difficult?

Andrew makes me really happy and so does Gabe. I got up.

"This sucks!" i yelled. I smiled. That made me feel a bit better. I heard someone walking towards me and tured my head to look.

"Gabe?"

"Abby told me you and Andrew got in a fight and you've been missing for a couple hours." he said and stoped in front of me.

"Yeah, how did you find me?" he grabbed my hand and we started walking along the water.

"When ever you used to get up set you would alway come here. I always found you sitting down in the sand and you would just be looking out into the water. Like you were waiting for it to tell you something." he smiled down at the ground.

"You always knew how to make me happy. You still do." i smiled at him.

"Yeah, well thats because i hate when i see my girl sad." my girl. That made me so happy. I stoped and looked at Gabe.

"Gabe, i love you." i hugged him. I never wanted to let him go. He hugged me back. I took in his sent. He always smells good, oh god im a weirdo.

"Come on. Lets get you home." he said.

"I don't want to go home. Take me to your house?" i said desperately not wanting to go back to my house any time soon.

"Yeah, sure. Do you want to follow me in your car?" He asked.

"Yeah." i walked to my car and waiting for Gabe to get in his and start his car. After i followed him to his house and when we got there, i walked to his front door. I waited for him to unlook it and then i walked straight to his room.

I knew his house like the back of my hand.

"Hey can i wear one of you shirts? My has sand all over it."

"Yes of course you can." he said walking in the room. I grabbed a shirt and changed. No i don't care if Gabe sees me change. Lests just say its nothing he hasn't seen before.

I layed in bed and waited for Gabe. He came to bed with joggers and no shirt.

"Damn, when was the last time we had a night like this?" he asked. I honestly don't know. I've been busy with Andrew.

"Its been to long." i said and pulled him down on the bed with me. I kissed him and he kissed me back.

"Damn I've missed your lips." he said and started kissing me again. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"You're too cute." he smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." he kissed my cheek.

"I love you too." i said. He kissed to corner of my mouth.

I pulled his lips to mine and sarted kissing him. We ended up going into a heated makeout session. He started kissing my neck and sucked on the sensitive skin and I'm pretty sure he left a mark there. I brought his lip back up to mine. I kissed him one last time and then pulled away.

"I love you." i said smiling up at him.

"I love you more." he gave me one last kiss and then layed down and pulled me into his side. I rested my head on his chest.

"Goodnight baby, i love you." he kissed my forehead and pulled the blankets over us.

"Night, i love you." i said and then drifted off into a deep sleep.

*Andrews P.OV.*

What the hell did i do? She's been gone for hours. God i wish she was with me right now.

"Calm down Andrew." Abby said and rolled her eyes.

"How the fuck do you expect me to calm down when she could be hurt?" she rolled her eyes again. If she was a guy she would have been slaped by now.

"I texted Gabe like 20 minutes ago. She's fine." Gabe? She's with Gabe?

I made her that mad she ran off the him? I really hate myself right now.

"Why would she go to him? She could have gone to her moms." i said.

"I texted her mom and asked if she was there or at her dads and she said no. So i texted Gabe and told him she ran out mad, and has been gone for hours."

"Why would you tell him?" i said mad that she's the reason she's with him.

"Whenever Alex is upset and no one can find her, Gabe is the only one who can find her."

~~~~~

This chapter is short, sorry. But do you guys ship her with Gabe or Andrew? ;)
Autum xoxo